Chapter 30 • Stroking Ego's

AUTHORS NOTE : This chapter does contain some triggering subjects, including self harm. So skip if needed! :)

If there is any spelling errors, I'm sorry! I don't mind if you guys correct me in the comments, haha. I also wanted to apologize for the delayed update and thank you all for reading my chapters! Enjoy. Until next chapter. <3

Let's just say.. the movie was long but I'm glad it was something she could enjoy with me and something that made her stop stressing. But she did end up falling asleep in my arms half way through it, so the rest of the movie, I spent taking the time to look at her, I couldn't help it. She's so mesmerizing.

I got up from the couch and picked her up, surprised she didn't wake up with me doing so and I began making my way down the hall with her comfortably in my arms. I laid her down into my pulled back bed already, before I pulled the blanket over her. I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, before I pulled away, going to leave the room but she stopped me with a soft groan.

"Where are you going?" She quietly mumbled to me, making me turn around and face her, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm just going to turn the tv off and lights, I'll be right back, okay?" I spoke, making her nod her head and lay back down. I made my way into the living room turning all the lights off before I made my way back into my bedroom, taking my shirt off and pants, leaving me in my boxers before I got in beside her, Janie pulling me close making me chuckle. I placed my hand on the back of her head as she stuffed her face into my chest, her hand rubbing my stomach, making me grin at her doings and how she had wrapped herself around me so tight.

I stared at her, laying peacefully as she wrapped her leg around my torso. I smiled to myself and placed my hand on her leg, rubbing it up and down, making a soft, pleasured groan come from her. "You like that?" I whispered to her, making her nod her head and hum in response, "mhm." I continued to slowly stroke her leg up and down, falling asleep in the process of it.

Morning came and I woke up to the sound of Janie on the phone. Her back was facing me as she was looking out the window, pacing back and fourth. So I sat up, forcing myself to wake up more as I looked over at her, not hearing her say much. I watched her hang up and go to turn around, her jumping at the sight of me up, making me chuckle as she backed up with deep breaths, her hand placed on her heart.

"W-When did you wake up?" She stuttered out, setting her phone down as I turned the lamp on beside me.

"I just woke up," I confessed, making her slowly nod her head. "So who was that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow towards her.

"It was Charlotte," she admitted, before adding, "I had texted her yesterday asking if I had work today because I forgot so she called me and told me my schedule."

"Do you have work today then?" I questioned, making her shake her head and smile at me.

"No, but at five is my first day for, you know.." she trailed off, making me bite my lip and look down, causing Janie to sit down beside me.

"Are you nervous?" I finally said something, looking at her, seeing her face light up at me saying something, but it quickly falling at the question.

"A bit.. but I just have to remind myself I'll only be there for a bit," she admitted, making me nod my head and narrow my eyes.

"What time do you go today?" I asked, making her confess, "at five."

".. And where are you going to help his nephew?" I questioned, making her become quiet before she admitted, "at his house."

"Ahh," I mouthed, nodding my head slowly with a glare. "Steph.. come on.. please don't do th-," she tried to say something, but I quickly cut her off, sadly knowing exactly what she was going to say.