Chapter 21

Eight hours later and we were landing in Italy, Rome to be exact

Eight hours later and we were landing in Italy, Rome to be exact. It was 8am in the morning now. I was beyond excited. I've always wanted to come here and here I was. The only difference was that I wasn't here on vacation, but more like being here to commit a crime.

If I help him, I will be no better than them. They never even gave me a reason as to why they needed me to do this.

Who was the guy and what did he do?

I felt bad that I was forced to help them do this. For all I knew he could be an innocent man and they were going to torture and kill him for their own benefit.

Could I help them kidnap an innocent man?

Could I stand by and let an innocent man be killed?

At the same time, he could be a bad guy and those killing him could be doing this world a huge favor. Even if he is a bad person, I can't stand by and let them do this.

Or could I?

Stepping off the jet, there were a line of black cars waiting for us. So he must be the fucking president or something to have this many vehicle escort him to where we were going.

Stupid, rich asshole.

Again I followed behind like a lost puppy and got in the car. We haven't talked at all throughout the flight and I wasn't going to be the first one to break the silence.

I don't know what his problem was. Throughout the flight when our eyes met, he would cast a glare in my direction before looking away. I wanted to ask what I had done, but refrained from doing so because I was sure that I hadn't done anything wrong.

The car drove off and I focused my attention on the beautiful scenery outside. It was a shame that I wouldn't get to go sightseeing and would be stuck with a bipolar idiot.

This really sucked.

We had come to a stop, so I focused my attention at the front of the car. There was a gate that was now sliding open with a long driveway going uphill ahead. The car started moving again and I was curious as to where we were going.

We were driving for a while until a mansion came into view. It was beautiful. It was made out of complete glass, so you could see the inside from where I was.

The car came to a halt at the entrance and we got out. I was in complete awe looking up at the mansion.

How rich exactly was he?

We went inside, while the men carried our luggage in.

"Come on" Luca said as he carried my suitcase.

I followed behind not saying a word. I followed him to the second floor where he showed me where I'd be staying.

"Get some rest, you'll need it" was his last words before he left.