Chapter 38

"It's not what it looks like" Luca rushed out trying to pull his underwear and pants on

He threw a blanket over my naked sister and I looked away from the scene before me wanting more than anything to throw up. My brother was screwing my sister. I know he wasn't my biological brother or anything, but still my sister. Out of all the girls he could have buried his dick inside, he chose my sister.

I didn't want my sister to get hurt, because I knew how Luca was. I was once like him, fucking any woman who spread their legs in front of me.

I have changed and I know change is possible, but Luca and Emma, Emma and Luca. I couldn't quite wrap my head around that one.

"Oh thank God. For a second there I thought I saw you fucking my sister" I snapped sarcastically.

"Ok. So it is what it looks like, but I can explain"

"No need to explain. I know how a dick works. I don't need to hear how or why you were fucking my sister"

"Meet me in my office" I said walking out.

"NOW!" I boomed.

"Emilio, you have to listen to me. Luca wasn't taking advantage of me or anything, so please don't hurt him" Emma tried to explain to me.

She was pulling on my hand pleading with me to listen to reason, but all I could see was red. I was going to kill that fucker for fucking my sister.

"If you hurt him, you hurt me" she said letting go of my hand.

I stopped walking and stood with my back to her. I knew what she was doing, she was trying to guilt trip me and it was working. She knew that I would never do anything to hurt her.

"Per favore" she said her voice cracking. I knew she was about to cry and I couldn't take this shit.

"Cazzo di merda" I said in frustration. Frustrated that I won't be able to take out my anger on Luca.

"Merda, merda, merda" I continued to curse under my breath, walking away from my sister.

If I can't beat the shit out of him then I could at least frighten him a bit with a threat or two.

"What's going on?" Layla appeared. She let out a tired yawn and looked behind me.

"Oh" she later said as realization dawned on her.

"You knew!?" I accused her.

"Wh-Wh-at? Of course I didn't" she said looking around nervously.

"How long have you known?"

"Known what?" she asked looking clueless. She could sell her poor acting skills to someone who didn't know her, but I could see right through her.

"How long?" I pressed.