Chapter 42

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" I shouted over the phone

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" I shouted over the phone. I didn't care about their reaction at this point, because they were pushing all my last buttons.

"Ma'am, you need to calm down" the person over the phone said in a calm voice. Of course they could be calm.

"CALM DOWN!?" I shouted once again.

"Don't you fucking dare tell me to calm down?" I snapped angrily.

"We will try to get everything done before the deadline" the person spoke once again. They were trying to reassure me and were failing terribly.

"Try? No you will not try. You will get this shit fucking sorted out before-" I was cut off when they hang up the phone on me.

"Did they just-" I spoke out loud to no one in particular.

No, no, no. I must be imagining this. There was no way that they just hang up the phone on me.

You know what I think I will just go by the store and give them a piece of my mind.

Who the fuck did they think they are?

I had just heard that they had mistakenly sold my wedding dress to another woman. Like how the fuck do you sell someone else's dress by mistake? The only reason why the dress was still at the store was because they were altering it to fit my body.

But those sorry excuses of human beings had the nerve to call me to let me know that they had sold my dress by mistake and that they would be more than happy to help me pick out another one.

I didn't want a different dress, I wanted that one. Now I was dress-less with only a just a few weeks left before my wedding.

I always thought that women were exaggerating when they would break down whenever something went wrong before the wedding. In this moment I understood what they were going through. And right now it felt like everything was going wrong, very wrong.

I was having a mini meltdown as I slid to the floor and cried out my frustration. I know that I could get the dress if I wanted. I could just go down there and threaten them to give it to me, but at the same time, crying out my frustration was just as good.

"Mama" I heard a small voice call out. My daughter came up to me and wrapped her small arms around me.

A smile graced my face and I brought her closer to me, my problems temporarily vanishing from my mind. I kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"What happened?" Emma said walking up to me and taking a seat on the bed behind me.

"They sold my dress to someone else" I grumbled, as I played with my baby.

"I hope this will make you feel better" she said walking out the room and returning shortly after with a big gift box.

"What is it?" I asked in excitement.