Chapter 10: The Storm

So I actually merged "The Storm" and "The Blue Spirit" episode because they were both kind of short. Anyways, hope it's not cringe-y

Havi's pov

A heavy weight hitting my stomach made for a rude awakening, "what's going on?" I rub my eyes.

"It's nothing," Aang says to me, "I just had a bad dream."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Sokka readjusted in his sleeping bag.

I was situating as well while listening to Katara and Aang, "are you alright, Aang?"

"I'm ok"

"You seem to be having a lot of nightmares lately. You want to tell me about it?"

"I think I just need some rest,"

Sokka pops back up, "you guys wanna hear about my dream?" No one answered so I just touched his shoulder and shook my head, "That's okay. I didn't want to talk about it anyway." And with that I fell back into a deep sleep.

Morning came quickly and we were packing up camp. Aang pointed up from Appa's head, "look at those clear skies, buddy. Should be some smooth flying."

I turn our food bag upside down and all that falls out are crumbs, "well we better smoothly fly ourselves to a market cause we're out of food."

We all got on Appa and Sokka said, "guys, wait. This was in my dream. We shouldn't go to the market."

I turn to him, "What happened in your dream?"

"Food eats people!"

I roll my eyes and grin, "very realistic."

"Yeah and momo could talk!" He turned to the lemur, "You said some very unkind things."

Not long later, we found a town and docked Appa up like a boat. Katara led us to a melon stand where she wouldn't stop shaking the fruit and the vendor was getting obviously irritated, "it's good. It's perfect I'm telling you."

"I don't know if I like the sound of that swishing," Katara replied while still shaking the melon.

The vendor walks out from behind the stand, "swishing means it's ripe! It's the ripe juices swishing around, huh?"

"I think it's true, Katara," Aang tries to help, "swishing means it's ripe."

"I just realized we're out of money anyways," the vendor groans at us and steals the basket of food from Sokka's hand.

"Out of food and out of money. Now what are we supposed to do?" Sokka gripes.

Katara puts a hand on her hip, "you could get a job, smart guy."

A lightbulb lit up in my head as I thought over her suggestion. It's a good idea but where would we get such a short time job?

"We shouldn't go out there. Please, the fish can wait. There's going to be a terrible storm." My thoughts were interrupted by some woman on the dock.

"You're crazy. It's a nice day," the man with her says back, "no clouds, no wind, no nothing! So quit your nagging, woman."

Aang's voice came out a little shaky, "maybe we should find some shelter."

"Are you kidding?" I ask and gesture to the sky, "shelter from what?"

"My joints say there's going to be a storm. A bad one!" The woman explains.

"Well it's your joints against my brain."

"Then I hope your brain can find someone else to haul that fish cause I ain't coming!"