•1•

Who is she? I thought to myself. Who is that girl that I just saw? I was walking down the street with my troupe, when I saw this girl. There was nothing out of the ordinary about her. She was beautiful with h/c hair. I didn't sense a strong aura in her. Then what was it?

This girl seemed different in some way. I couldn't figure it out. I only saw her for a few seconds. Why am I still thinking about her? She's just some girl who I know nothing about. She shouldn't have even crossed my mind twice.

"Boss!" Nobunaga yelled. It snapped me out of my head.

"Yes?" I asked. All the troupe members around me looked suspicious.

"You were zoning out. Are you ok?" Feitan asked.

"Yes everything is fine. I just got a little distracted sorry about that. Let's continue with the mission." Our goal was to rob one of the biggest jewelry stores in York New. During the day we were just looking around the building for places to break in. Only a few of us came for this. The rest of the troupe is back at the hideout.

After we looked for breaking in points, we walked around the city until night fall.

"Hey boss I'm hungry. Can we go eat somewhere?" Uvo asked.

"Why do you alway have to be like this Uvo? There's food back at the hideout." Machi snarled.

"But I'm hungry now! And there's good restaurants around here!" Uvo argued.

"But-" Machi began but I cut her off.

"Enough, disagreements are settled by a coin toss." I said. I grab a coin from my pocket.

"Heads!" Uvo yelled. I flipped the coin in the air, and caught it in my hand. I placed out my hand to show the two which side it landed on.

"It's heads, I guess we'll go eat somewhere." I declared.

"Yes!" Uvo yelled again. Machi just bickered. We walked around a little more until we found a restaurant everyone could agree on. It was a pretty fancy one but money was never a problem with us.

We got seated and I looked down at the menu. As I was looking at it I didn't notice our waitress walk up.

"Hi my name is y/n and I'll be your waitress tonight. What drinks can I start you guys off with. I looked up from the menu, and my eyes went wide.

Is that the girl from earlier? It has to be. I know that face even if I've only seen it once before. What is happening? How did I happen to see her again?

Machi nudged my side. I snapped out of it and looked at her.

"Um boss are you gonna order a drink?" She asked. I looked back over to the girl. She stood there with a notepad out waiting to here my order.

"Oh yes I'm sorry, I'll just have a water please."

"Okay, I'll have those drinks out in a minute." She said before walking away. What did she say her name was? Oh that's right, y/n. Hm that fits her well.

Soon she brought us our drinks. She asked if everyone was ready to order and we were. Everyone gave her their orders.

"Alright we'll get those out to you as soon as possible." I didn't notice I was starring at her as she walked away. I was trying to be subtle about this. I didn't want any of the troupe members to become suspicious of me.

Your pov

I took the tables order and walked back into the kitchen. I placed my paper on the rack for the chefs to see. I had a minute break so I went up to my friend who was also a waitress.

"You got an interesting table tonight don't you?" She said jokingly. I laughed.

"They're nice at least."

"Well the one guy with the black slicked back hair has been eyeing you." She said. I looked over to him. He wore a very serious expression. Though he did seem very handsome.

"Really? I didn't even notice." I said.

"Well he seems like a catch. I'd say make your move." My friend teased. I blushed and walked away from her in embarrassment. I heard her laugh from behind me. I walked to the kitchen, and their food was ready so I brought it out to them.

I gave them all their food and I was about to walk away when the man with the slicked back hair spoke.

"Thank you a lot ma'am, we really appreciate it." He said softly. I just gave him a nice smile back.

"Yes of course. I hope you all enjoy your meal." With that I walked away to help other tables.

Chrollo's pov

Such a lady. I love it. I must know who this girl is. We all ate our meals. Once we were finished we paid and everyone began to walk out.

"I'll be right there guys. Don't wait up for me." All of them just said okay as I walked to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady asked. I smiled.

"What's the name of the girl over there?" I pointed in y/n's direction. The woman looked over before turning back to me.

"Oh that's f/n l/n. She's worked here for a while now. Is there something you need with her?" She asked.

"No I was just curious. Thank you have a nice night." I walked out of the restaurant and began walking to catch up with the rest of the group.

F/n l/n huh. Well looks like I'm gonna be doing some research.