•21•

Chrollo and I now sat on a big rock on the edge of the lake. We had our cloths on and we're almost completely dry. The rain had stopped, but the dark clouds still lingered. It gave off a creepy atmosphere. It felt like time stopped. Everything was still, not a single movement around.

"Y/n?" Chrollo's voice broke me from my trance. I looked over to him.

"Yes?"

"Well, there's still a lot I don't know about you. Would you mind telling me some more?" He asked. My lips curved up into a small smile.

"I thought you stalked me and knew everything about me?" I jokingly asked. Chrollo looked away in embarrassment. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well I guess I didn't learn everything. I really don't know much about your past."

I looked away from him and out into the distance. I was very hesitant about taking about my past to others. Mostly because it brought back pain I didn't wish to relive.

"How about you tell me first Mr. Mystery." That nickname made Chrollo laugh. I let a small giggle escape as well.

"Ok then," he sat up more straightly, "I come from Meteor City. A place where technically no one lives. It's pretty much just mounds of garbage and crap no one wants. That was the place I first formed the phantom troupe. There's not much else to say."

Chrollo looked over to me to see my reaction. I didn't have much written on my face, since there wasn't much to his story.

"Wow, to be honest I was expecting something much more exciting."

That comment made Chrollo laugh again.

"Well what about you? What's your story?"

A frown grew on my face. Chrollo noticed this, so he frowned as well.

"Are you okay? You don't have to talk about this if you don't want to." He reassured me. The small smile grew on my face again. I looked over to him.

"No I want to tell you. It's just hard to think back on."

"What happened?" He asked.

I took a deep breath before beginning my story.

"I had a great childhood. Me, my mom, my dad, and my sister. It seemed like we were the perfect family. We lived out in the country, so everything was more remote, but I liked it that way. My friend group was small, but our bond was very tight. My sister and I got along well to. Everything was perfect, until..." a tear slipped down my cheek. I started off into the distance before continuing.

"When I was 14 my parents got a divorce. I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to see that things weren't great between them. I stayed with my mom while my sister and dad went and lived somewhere else. Things were fine for awhile, but then 2 years later my mom and I got in a car crash. I barely lived, but I lost my mom. After that I went and lived with my dad and sister, but things weren't the same. I had changed, they had changed. We weren't the same happy family we use to be. After I turned 18 I moved out and-" the words got stuck in the back of my throat.

I now had full tears running down my face. Chrollo pulled me into a hug. He played with my hair as he waited for me to calm down. After a minute or two I continued.

"I moved out to the city to get away from my past. It was working for awhile, but then things went down hill again. A few months ago I...I found out my sister died. Once again a car crash. I shut down after that for awhile. I was starting to do better right before I met you. And now, we'll I'm as happy as I've ever been. Thanks for that."

I looked up to him and smiled. I connected our lips together while he pulled me into a tighter hug. We spent the rest of the day at the lake. Enjoying it's peacefulness.

Time skip

We were now back at the house. It was getting late and things were starting to get heated. Chrollo had been very clingy ever since we got back to the lake, and I wasn't complaining.

I was now pinned up against the wall. I could feel Chrollo's hot breath against my ear. He then started kissing down my neck, and to my collar bone. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my body's full weight was now on him.

He basically whipped my shirt off and threw it to the ground. He slowly walked us to our small bedroom. He sent me down on the bed then went to shut the door. After doing that he took off his shirt as well. I stared at his chiseled abs and muscles.

He then got in the bed and lightly pushed me down. He then crawled over top of me, reconnecting our lips...