•9•

I couldn't move. My body was frozen with fear. I trembled as I tried to form words. I couldn't think straight. All I could think about was him hurting me.

"I-I uh, um I," I tried to put together a sentence. "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." I pleaded. I fell to my knees and looked down. I couldn't stand to look at him any longer. As I sat there tears rolling down I heard something, it was Chrollo sighing. I looked back up to him.

He wore a smile. Not the same sinister one from earlier, this one seemed more comforting. He started walking towards me. I started scooting back, not wanted to meet him.

"It's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you." He spoke. My teary eyes looked back up to him.

"Y-you're not?" I questioned. He laughed a little. He walked up right to me and knelt down. We were now at head level to each other.

"No I'm not. I expected this to happen. Actually I gave you the chance to have this happen. I was awake the whole time you tried to slip out of the room. This was all more of a test." He stated. My fear calmed just a little bit.

"O-oh." Is all I could spit out.

"It's not that I'm not mad, because I am. I just knew this would happen, but I'm telling you now don't try it again. Number one it won't work, and number two next time I won't hold back the anger." He said with that evil smirk. I gulped as my fear returned to me.

"Now come on let's go back to the room." He offered out his hand for me to take. I grabbed it as to not disobey him. I knew I had to escape, but I was just so scared of him. The idea seemed to become more and more impossible feeling.

We walked back to his room. He let go of my hand, so I went and sat on the edge of the bed. I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face in them. I was desperately trying not to let the tears fall.

After a moment I felt the bed space next to me shift. I looked up to see Chrollo sitting by me. I know he was the one who caused all of this, but I didn't care. I needed emotional support right now, and he was the only person I could get it from.

I leaned over to him. I let my body fall onto his as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt the hot tears slide down my cheeks. Chrollo looked down at me with pain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry about all of this. I didn't want you to go through this, but I chose the easy way for myself. And I apologize." I looked up at him. It did seem like he was telling the truth. His words seemed honest and pure.

I hadn't realized before how good looking Chrollo is. His face was beautifully put together, and his hair matched him perfectly. Not to mention how ripped he was. His muscles were huge and he had a perfect six pack. I seemed to have got lost in my thoughts. I snapped out of it when I heard Chrollo speak.

"Y/n, how old are you?" He asked. I was a bit shocked by the random question, but I answered none the less.

"I'm twenty-four, what about you?" I asked to him. He answered without a moments hesitation.

"I'm twenty-six." There was a few minutes of silence. I just sat there as Chrollo held me. That was until he spoke again.

"You know y/n, you're very beautiful." He said. I blushed and turned away. It had been sometime since I had a relationship, so I haven't been called that in a long time. I hadn't thought about it, but I was a pretty lonely person. My family lives far away and I work all the time, so I don't get to see my friends very much

"T-thank you Chrollo." I looked up at him. Our eyes made contact. We held the stares for a moment before I did something unexpected. I kissed him. Then again, I was just looked to avoid my emotions at the time. And that was the only way I saw to do it.

Chrollo was shocked for a second, but he quickly kissed back. The kiss turned into a make out very soon after. His tongue asked for permission to enter, and I allowed it. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth.

After a few minutes of that, Chrollo picked me up and payed me on the bed. Not once letting our lips part. He was over top of me when he let our lips move away from each other's. Both of us slightly out of breathe.

"Now like I said before I'm not gonna do anything without your permission. Just say no and I'll stop now before I go any further." Chrollo huffed out between large breaths. I tensed up a little. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Um, I don't think I'm comfortable with that right now." I said getting nervous. Chrollo just smiled and rolled off from above me.

"That's alright, I'm not gonna force you to do anything like that. We should probably get back to sleep. We can get in a few more hours before morning." Chrollo laid down beside me and pulled me close to him. I didn't try to resist. For one I was too scared and two I didn't mind. I was just tired, and I need some sleep. Before long my eyes grew heavy as I drifted off to sleep.