•20•

I woke up to the sunlight shining into the room. Chrollo was still asleep, his arms wrapped around me. He looked so calm and peaceful. It was almost a shame to wake him up. I nudged his shoulder. His eyes fluttered open.

"Chrollo, time to get up." He didn't say anything. He just turned to the other side of the bed, taking me with him. I flipped over top of him and landed on the other side of the bed. His silly act made me giggle.

"Chrollo come on."

"But dear I'm still tired." He argued. I kissed him on the forehead.

"Please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes indicating I won. He let go of me and sat up. His hair a mess from sleeping.

Before long I was sitting on the couch in the living room, drinking some hot chocolate.

"Dear are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Chrollo asked.

"No thanks I never eat breakfast. What are your plans for today anyways?" Chrollo smiled. Oh no not a good sign. What is he up to?

"You'll just have to wait and see." He said not letting the smile fade. I huffed out of frustration. There's no point. I'm not gonna get it out of him.

As the day went on it became very cloudy. The dark clouds indicated it would probably rain soon. I looked at the clock to see it read 3:30. I looked back to the window.

I always loved a rainy day, but I was never sure why. Something about it alway brought peace to me. Watching the rain fall while I sat inside was always one of my favorite pass times.

"Y/n are you ready?" I heard Chrollo say as he entered the room.

"Are we finally gonna go on this secret adventure you have planned?"

"Yes but first I'm gonna need you to put this on." He held out a small black cloth. I raised my eyebrows in a suspicious manner.

"Why do I need to wear a blindfold?" I asked.

"Just so nothing ruins the surprise. I promise it won't be that long."

I had cautions about wearing it at first, but before long I agreed. Chrollo helped me to the car then we took off.

Time skip

The car ride wasn't very long, 15 minutes maybe. I felt the car come to a stop and Chrollo's door opened and closed. He walked over to my side to open the door and help me walk.

He walked us a few feet before stopping.

"Okay, you can take off the blindfold now."

I pulled the black cloth off from my head. The sight I saw left me speechless. Not far in front of us there was a lake. Behind that we're many trees and mountains. The sight was beautiful and again brought me back to my childhood.

"Chrollo this is amazing!" I yelled in awe.

"I knew you'd like it."

"Thank you so m- AH CHROLLO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" When I turned around to face Chrollo, I saw with no shirt on his pants half way down. Basically only in his underwear. I covered my eyes and looked away. I could hear him laugh.

"What? Have you never been skinny dipping before." He asked.

My face went a bright shade of red. I moved my hand from my eyes to face him again. He stood there still in his underwear.

"Uh well no actually." I scratched the back of my head. My face becoming even more red from the embarrassment. Chrollo laughed again.

"Well I hope you have fun on your first time." Before I could speak another word, Chrollo ran towards the lake. He through off his underwear and jumped in. Causing a huge splash. His head serviced not long after.

"Come on y/n. The water feels perfect!"

I hesitated for a minute, still slight embarrassed. I started to over think the situation until I looked over to Chrollo again. He wore a huge smile. It was very welcoming. Ah fuck it. You only live once.

I quickly threw off all my cloths except bra and underwear. Right before my feet hit the water edge I threw those off as well. I jumped into the water with a splash. My head resurfaced to find no Chrollo.

I looked all around me, but no sight of him. A slight worry took over me.

"Chrollo! Chrollo where are you!?" I yelled out. The only thing I got in return was silence. A few long seconds went by. After each one I became more and more nervous. Then Chrollo's head popped out of the water right in front of me. I screamed and felt back into the water. When I came back up I saw Chrollo laughing.

"Chrollo you jerk! I thought something happened to you!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry but I had to scare you at least once. Just for the fun of it." He winked. I rolled my eyes, already over the anger I just felt towards him.

Right after I felt something hit the top of my nose. I looked up to the sky and felt a few more hits to my face. Small rain drops had begun to fall. I smiled.

"What's with the smile?" Chrollo asked.

"It's nothing. I've just always wanted to swim in a lake while it's raining." Chrollo swam up close to me.

"Well today's your lucky day." He placed a kiss on my lips. I responded by splashing him in the face. I started laughing out loud as he wiped the water form his face.

"That's for scaring me!"

"Oh it's on now!"

We had a splashing water which lasted a while. The sound of laughter and splashes had fill the air around us. By now we were at the point of touching the bottom, but we were still shoulder deep. I splashed Chrollo one last time. The rain had gotten slightly heavier, but that just added to the fun.

I was to busy laughing to see Chrollo come up next to me. He pulled me into a hug. I hug him back soon after.

"Thank you y/n."

"For what?" I asked.

"For coming into my life."

The moment seemed so perfect. I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck. We both close are eyes and connected our lips. With the rain and scenery around us, everything felt to surreal. The kiss was slow and passionate. This felt like a scene out of a movie.

After a while I detached our lips. I rested my forehead on his. We stayed like that for a while. Not wanted the moment to end.

"I love you Chrollo."

"I love you to y/n."