•5•

Third person pov

For the next week Chrollo sneaking into y/n's house became a daily routine. Everyday he was there while she was at work. He was very careful to not get caught. He would mostly just walk around the house, admiring it. It seemed that with every passing day his desire for her grew bigger and bigger. Until that night...

Your pov

I was finally getting off work. It had been another long and busy day. I felt very sweaty and tired. I really need to get a better job, but at least this one pays well.

"Alright I'm heading out." I said to everyone still cleaning up.

"Bye." Everyone said. I walked out of the restaurant and began my walk home. It was a nice night. No clouds in the sky and the temperature was perfect.

I walked along the sidewalk fairly quickly. After all I was a girl walking home alone at night. You never know when stuff will happen. Luckily though I am trained in self defense.

The walk wasn't super far but it felt nice. Before long I reached my house. I walked up to the front door to unlock it. But when I reached it the door wasn't locked. Hm I must have forgot to lock it this morning. Oh well.

I locked the door behind me before heading up to my bathroom. I started the water for a shower. I stripped my cloths and walked into the water. The warmth of it engulfed me. I finished my shower quickly.

I got out and dried off before putting on some comfy cloths. Just a t shirt and some shorts. I dried off my hair sense I don't like to sleep with it wet, then I went into my room. I grabbed my laptop and started watching some YouTube videos. The night seemed to be perfect.

Third person pov

What y/n didn't know was that Chrollo was sitting on her roof above her. Just thinking things over.

Chrollo's pov

I sat up on her roof arguing with myself. Am I really gonna do this? I know I'm already a bad person, but if I do this then there's no going back. I'll never be the same again.

My mind felt like a storm. So much was going on at once. Too many thoughts to keep up with. I finally came to my conclusion.

Yes, I'm going to do this. I need her with me. She needs to be mine. I stood up from where I sat. I guess I should probably use my nen then. I opened up my book to begin.

Your pov

The lights suddenly went out. My room became pitch black except the light from my computer. Well damn. Oh well they'll probably be back on soon.

I continued to look at my computer until it shut off as well. Damn now this has to die. What a great way to ruin my night. I was about to reach over to look at my phone when I realized it wasn't there.

That's weird. I swear I put it right there. I sat up from where I was laying. I was about to get up when I heard something. I froze. What was that? The sound was very faint but I heard it. It came from in my room.

I couldn't see a thing in my room. Except a small spot where the moon light was shining through the window. I slowly reached over to the other side of my bed. That was where I kept a gun just in case. I grabbed it and held it close to me. Turning off the safety.

I waited a moment or two to see if I would hear another sound. I did, and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Hello there, I believe you lost something." I looked over to the way the sound came from. In the corner of my room I saw the outline of a man, but I couldn't see his face. What I did see however was the light from my phone screen in his hand.

Out of pure instinct I shot the gun off at him. Only once for I wasn't sure what would happen. I thought that he would fall to the ground or yelled out in pain. Instead I only heard silence. A few seconds later I heard his foot steps.

He walked out into the spot where the moon light was shining in my room. Now I could see his face. Wait a minute I've seen this guy before. I served his table the other night at work. But now he's wearing his hair down instead of slicked back. And he's wearing much more normal cloths.

"That was a good shot. If I was normal that would have gone right through my eye." He opened up his hand to show the bullet sitting in it. My eyes went wide. What the hell?! How did he do that?! That's like impossible.

I held the gun out again to shoot but when I pulled the trigger nothing happened. For some reason I only had that one bullet loaded. Fear took over my body. I looked up at him and he laughed. That was the most sinister laugh I'd ever heard. It sent chills down my spine.

He started to move closer to me. I backed up as far onto the bed as I could.

"S-stay away from me!" I yelled. I through the gun at him in hopes of hitting him. Instead he caught it without have to look twice. I had to do something, and I had to do it fast.

In the matter of a few seconds I leaped out of my bed and ran out of the room. I was almost to the front door when I ran into something, knocking me to the ground. I looked up to see the man again. How in the world did he do that?

I quickly got up and ran for the back door. I had my hand on the knob but something happened. It all happens in the matter of a second or two. He somehow managed to grab me, throw me on the ground, and pin down my arms. I tried to move but he was over top of me sitting on my hips. I struggled but it was no good.

"Hm cute." He said. I felt the tears building up in my eyes, but I wouldn't let them fall. I couldn't show my signs of weakness to him.

He grabbed a rag and put it over my mouth. I quickly held my breath in order to not breathe in the fumes. If I did that I know I would pass out immediately.

"Come on," he began, "if you don't breathe then you'll pass out anyways. Just breathe in and it'll all be fine." I tried my hardest to hold it back, but eventually I lost. I needed to take a breath. I took in the fumes from the rag. Not long after I became very dizzy. Everything around me became black. The last thing I remember is seeing his the mans face over top of me. After that I passed out and the blackness consumed me.