•8•

I woke up yet again. I looked around to see I was in the same room. Or at least that's what I thought at first. Hm? This place seems different, but it looks the same. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Only a minute or two after I woke up Chrollo walked into the room. He wore more casual cloths and his hair down. He walked up to me and unclipped my cuffs. I became very confused.

"Now you don't have to look so shocked. You didn't think I was gonna keep you locked up like that forever did you?" He asked with a laugh.

"Well yeah, I did." I said almost with a "duh" voice. I immediately regretted it, but he just laughed again.

"Cmon." Is all he said. He grabbed my wrists and we walked out of that room. We walked out into what I'm assuming was the main room. It seemed like we were in some abandoned building. It was very old and dark. No one else was in the building.

I looked out the window to see rain falling. It also seemed to be night time. He walked us over to some old boxes where we sat down. He held my hands, looking into my eyes.

"Look y/n, I'm sorry for how this all happened. I just needed you. And kidnapping you seemed like the only way to make that happen. I love you."

My eyes widened. Did he really just say that? Am I imagining things? What do I say? I don't want to make him mad. But I don't love him.

"I-I uh..." I tried to think of something to say, but my mind went blank.

"It's okay, you don't have to say I love you back. Not yet at least." Chrollo said. That made me feel relieved yet scared at the same time. What did he mean by not yet?

Even though I just woke up, I felt very tired. I yawned out loud.

"Hm how cute. Are you tired?" Chrollo asked. I just nodded my head. Instead saying anything, Chrollo grabbed my hand and started leading me somewhere again. We walked down a hallway. He stopped at one of the doors and opened it.

Inside looked much different than the rest of the building. It looked like a normal room. Just very nice and dark looking. Everything was the color black. There was a big bed and a closet. There was also a desk and some other random stuff. Another door that I assumed was a bathroom was there to.

"Go ahead and get on the bed." I heard Chrollo say. I did as he said and sat down on the big bed. It felt very comfortable and soft. I looked back over to Chrollo who was now shirtless. I turned away as my face became bright red. I could hear him laugh under his breathe.

"Here," he threw on cloths at me. "Go in the bathroom and change out of those dirty cloths. You can just leave your cloths in there."

I walked into the bathroom to change. Again it had lots of black but was very nice. I took off my dirty cloths and left them on the floor. I put on the cloths that Chrollo gave me.

I quickly learn that these were his cloths that were very over sized on me. I put on his boxers and shirt that I swam in. I looked at myself in the mirror. Alright y/n you just have to do what he says until you find an opening to escape.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Chrollo sitting at the desk chair reading a book. I went over to the bed and laid down. I was so tired I was about to pass out. My eyes were closed when I felt something. I felt Chrollo lay beside me and put his arms around my waist. He was spooning me.

This sent a shiver down my spine. He took that as me being cold, so he pulled me closer. I was scared stif, but I decided the best this to do was to sleep

Time skip

My eyes fluttered open. I could still feel Chrollo's arms around me. I looked over at the clock on the wall to see it was 3 am. Nows my chance. I very slowly wiggles out of Chrollo's grip on me. Then I tipped toed over to the door.

I made sure not to make a single noise. To my surprise the door wasn't locked. I slowly turned the knob, then slowly pulled the door open. Once I was out of the room I started running.

I ran everywhere trying to find the exit door. The building seemed huge. Finally after running down a hall I saw a big door that led to outside. I could see it was still raining outside. I quickly ran towards the door when I tripped on something. I stood back up ready to keep running when I froze in my tracks.

Chrollo stood leaning up against the door frame. That same frown from earlier on his face. Another shiver went down my spine.

"Now where do you think you're going?"