•6•

I was barely falling in and out of consciousness. I was trying to fight my eyes that kept wanting to close. I couldn't move a bone in my body, but I could feel. I felt myself being carried bridal style. The events that had just happened were very blurry in my mind, so I was very confused to who was carrying me and where we were going.

Everything hurt. My head, my body, everything. I wanted to sleep so incredibly bad, but I wouldn't let myself. But after awhile of fighting myself, I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes slowly shut and I couldn't open them again. I drifted away into another deep sleep.

Time Skip

I woke up on the floor. This floor was very hard and cold. It seemed to be made of cement and was very dirty. I tired to sit up but quickly found myself falling back down. I felt very weak. My bones felt sore and my energy was drained.

Eventually I got myself to sit up. That's when I realized I was chained to the wall by my wrists. I looked around to see where I was. The room almost looked like a dungeon. It was close to pitch black, with only a few candles lighting up the room. There were also no windows, and only one big door.

I felt the tears start to run down my face. What the hell is happening to me? I wanted to just curl up in a ball and hope this was all a dream.

I stopped my tears quickly. Cmon y/n don't be weak. You just have to find a way out of here. I never let my fears take over me. I knew what I had to do, I just needed to find a way to make it happen. That's when I heard the door open.

I slightly jumped back from the shock. In walked the man from before. The one who attacked me.

"Ah so I see your awake. Good." He walked over to me. I scooted back until my back hit the wall. There was something about this man that was completely bone chilling. This time my fear did take over me. I felt so helpless against him.

He bent down to reach my eye level. He just looked at me, not saying a word. I felt my breathing getting heavier. He smiled.

"You look so cute when your scared, but you don't have to be." He said. My face turned to a confused one. I found the courage to speak.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked in a whisper. He smiled again.

"Well I guess I should explain," he began. He took a seat on the ground like I was sitting. "First off, do you know who I am?" He asked. I hesitated before speaking.

"Your that guy from my work. You came to dinner the other night with a group."

"Correct, but there's lots you don't know. I saw you earlier that day. My guess is walking into work. The moment I saw you I felt you were different. I still don't know why, but I couldn't get you out of my head. Then, I kept seeing you. I saw at your work that night, then I saw you walking home."

My eyes went wide. What in the world is wrong with this guy? My face then filled with more fear, but he continued anyways.

"I started following you home at night, then during the day I would go to your house. I'm not sure why but I just did it. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore. It was then I decided to kidnap you. So now your here." He finished. I sat there in shock. My mind couldn't form any words to say.

"Look I know this is confusing, and I know you probably think I'm a monster. To be honest I'm not quite sure what I am. I..." he hesitated. "I think I love you." My eyes went wide.

"I never really believed in love at first sight, but I do now. But there's also a evil part of me that wants to see you suffer. I guess you could call me a sadist. I'm going to restrain myself from getting violent, but just know if you act out I'm not sure if I can control myself. I... I also won't try anything without your permission, but again I'm not sure how well I can control myself." He said.

I sat there shaking in fear. So I just got kidnapped by a sadist who's also in love with me. How much worse can things get? I looked back up to him. I could feel the hot tears down my face. I was too scared to speak or move. Then he did something unexpected. He hugged me. I didn't hug back. Mainly because of the fear and the restrains around my wrists. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"I'm sorry, I know this is a lot to take in. Just know that from now on you are mine. Nothing will change that." With that he stood up and walked out of the room. I laid back down on the ground. The tears were still falling.

"Why, why me?" I whispered to myself. I laid on the ground trying to figure ways out. It seemed that my hope was slowly disappearing.