Old flagship

Vice Admiral Matthew D. Watson

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked hesitantly to Vestal as she escorted me to the port's 'hot springs' at the end of the day. It was little more than a glorified public bath with an artificial hots spring that the Sakura camp made just to feel more at home with an adjacent cherry blossom tree, but everyone seemed to enjoy spending some quality time there including myself.

 "It should be fine, the girls would not mind as long as it's you who enters... I think..." Vestal said rather nervously.

"Well... I know that fritz and enty are there, I guess I can catch up with whats going on the port from those two..." I said I began to ponder the fact that, I might see enterprise bare skin. The thought of it made me look down in shock.

 "What's wrong?"

"This is bad..." I said with a sense of dread.

 "Why? You need to do this daily to improve your health!" Vestal protested

"Vestal... I am going to see my secretaries bare skinned... this is really bad..." I said as I felt something run down my nose while my imagination went off the walls.

 "Commander! Don't you turn into a pervert like the rear admiral! That's the reason we don't let him in with us!" Vestal said alarmed as she cleaned my nose

 "Commander! Don't you turn into a pervert like the rear admiral! That's the reason we don't let him in with us!" Vestal said alarmed as she cleaned my nose. My head still pounded me with a pulsating headache and the nose bleed was not helping with the swelling, but she had a point as to why I had to visit the bath.

"Sorry... but when you are surrounded by beautiful women such as yourselves, you can't help but think about those things. Do you honestly think I could keep my eyes off any of you if that were to happen...?" I asked as Vestal flustered looking away embarrassed but it at least caused her to finally smile.

 "You are such a sly fox... but I have to admit that you have your own charm commander. You might want to teach the rear admiral how to behave himself if he wishes to be close the girls more often."

"There is nothing wrong with Jackson Vestal... we just have different approaches on how we tackle problems..." I said with a slight smile.

 "Rather brave of you to admit your plan to me commander, I could tell everyone about this..." she said as we finally approached the entrance to the public bath. You could hear some of the commotion from the outside like some of the girls spilling cold water on others.

"You can say it Vestal, the girls are aware of it anyways and could care less about it. This is what happens when others trust you..." I said before we parted into separate changing rooms, I could hear the commotion more clearly. The distinct voice of Emiko and Eugen stood out from the rest although it was difficult to understand. All I could deduce was that someone was grasping someone else in their... chest region...

 "Are you done?" Vestal asked waiting just outside of the changing room.

"Yeah! Just give me a second!" I said as I slowly made my way towards Vestal.