Episode 97: Carnage VS Lucy

"Another night another Death battle" Yang said as she started the episode

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Boomstick: If my ex-wives have taught me anything, it's that there's no real limit to crazy.

"Try dealing with a hyper active Ruby" Weiss said as Ruby said "Hey!" She said in an offended tone "Or Nora on coffee" Yang said

Wiz: Like Carnage, Marvel's dangerously insane psychopath.

Boomstick: Or Lucy, the messed up murder lady from Elfen Lied.

Wiz: Elfen "Lied" (pronounced “leed”), it's German.

"What's Germen?"

"Guessing it's a language on earth" Weiss said

Boomstick: Eh, whatever. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Carnage

Wiz: Cletus Kasady didn't have the chance to be a well-adjusted adult, because his entire family was already crazy. While Cletus was just a boy, his father got sent to jail for killing his mother.

"What?!" Yang said

Boomstick: Which he did because she had tried to kill Cletus.

Wiz: Which she did because Cletus had tortured and killed her dog, Fifi.

"Monty Oum! And I thought my family had issues but that... That's messed up" Weiss said

"Dog killer!" Ruby said as she hugged Zwie protectively

Boomstick: Well, go, Ms. Kasady! All dog murderers deserve death, even if they're eight. Right, Jack Spaniels?

A dog barks.

Boomstick: Good boy! Oh, and uh, Cletus murdered his grandma too, cause, eh, she was kind of a bitch.

"Monty Oum this is more worse than guts" Yang said "don't remind me" Blake said

Popup: Cletus currently believes his mother died protecting him from his father. However, his strong posthumous feelings for his mother may have caused false memory syndrome.

Wiz: He didn't stop there, and wound up burning down his own orphanage. Years later, he was finally arrested and convicted for eleven murders.

Boomstick: You mean, the eleven murders they knew about.

"There's more?! How did they not find out" Ruby said

"Guess he hid those murders too" Yang said.

Wiz: But, while in prison, Cletus found that he wasn't alone. In fact, his cellmate just so happened to be Eddie Brock.

"Oh yeah the venom guy" Ruby said

Boomstick: Who you may know as that creepy guy covered in black ink called Venom.

"It's a symbiote" Weiss said

Wiz: That "ink" is actually a symbiotic alien known as a Klyntar. This "symbiote" bonded with Eddie, transforming him into a powerful and violent rival for the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Boomstick: But what Eddie didn't know was... it was pregnant! Oh ho ho! Time to go out for cigarettes, Eddie.

"What? How can Symbiote have a Child?" Yang said

Popup: The Klyntar were created by an evil deity to kill Celestials. They eventually became a noble species, but remain easily influenced by the personalities of their hosts.