- 𝑂𝑁𝐸 -

- June 25, 2020 -
- Thursday -

- Baton Rouge, Louisiana -
- Midnight -
- Club -

- Baton Rouge, Louisiana -- Midnight -- Club -

"Ion even really care bruh, just tryna chill." Kentrell leaned back in his seat taking a hit from his blunt.

"Same." His friend, Three agreed with him.

Kentrell and Three had been good friend since they were little, along with Ben, Babyjoe, Boomer, and Kd.

They all had a past together.

Just as they had always been friends, they always had each other back, at anytime.

Tonight they had went out, just for fun.

There were a group of niggas trying to start shit with them, but they wasn't worried.

Strapped up with their guns on go mode, they knew they had nothing to worry about.

Kentrell really just wanted to have fun, for at least one night, without drama.

And he was practically determined to chill.

Sitting in the VIP lounge at the top of the club, Kentrell could look at his surrounding better.

It was midnight, meaning the darkness outside made the club lights shine and glow.

Making the club look better.

His eyes roamed around as he took a sip off the lean in his cup, drink hitting his throat making him instantly satisfied at the taste.

Lean was a drink that got Kentrell calm, chill, but at the same time numb.

He most often wanted to be numb, to not have any feeling in his body.

That always made him feel better.

He continued to look around as his eyes were staring at people.

Like he was looking for somebody when he really wasn't.

"I'm finna go out there and get me a girl shii." Kd stood up. "Not finna be lonely tonight."

Boomer, Babyjoe, and Ben laughed agreeing with him while getting up.

Leaving Three there.

"You can leave if you want, shiii I might go find a bitch to fuck on tonight anyways." Kentrell looked at the man.

Before he could respond, a waitress came with a shot glass, and you could tell that it was filled to the top with liquor.