- 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸 -

- July 23, 2020 -
- Same Night -

- The Middle Of Nowhere -
- Amoura Second House -

As Amoura and Kentrell kissed, deeply, she pushed him back against the bed, not breaking the kiss.

Both their clothes were fully off now, and their breathing was getting heavier and heavier by the second.

Amoura moaned lowly into the kiss as she slowly pulled away.

She had already planned what she wanted to do first.

She wanted to see what his tongue could do.

"Lemme try something first." She mumbled to him sliding him down further on the bed. "Lemme ride ya face."

He smirked. "Bet."

She smirked back, as he opened his mouth wide and she took her seat on his face.

"Shit." She moaned, already feeling his tongue swirl around her clit, and slowly sliding in and out of her at a certain pace.

She matched his energy, moaning as she started grinding against his tongue.

His eyes stared up at her, completely filled with lust as he held down her legs, while sucking roughly against her clit.

Kentrell didn't want the foreplay really.

His dick was getting harder and harder each mintue, and the way she was riding his face wasn't helping.

But he wanted to please her how she wanted him to.

And she was about to do the same for him.

Throwing her head back, as she moaned louder she grinded faster on his face as he started to tongue fuck her.

Her sweet juices filled his mouth, and ran down both sides of his face as he continued to flick and swirl his tongue around her clit.

Groaning at the taste of her, he looked up to see her eyes shut.

Slapping her thigh hardly making a loud sound go off throughout the room, cause her to looking down at him as he made direct eye contact with her.

He wanted her looking at him.

She looked down at him, eyes filling up with tears at how rough he was being with her.

Amoura most definitely wasn't a virgin, and it showed.

Because she knew what she was doing.

Grabbing onto his hair, she pulled it as he titled his head some, now spreading her second pair of lips with his tongue to lick all over her clit.

"F-fuckkk, y-you finna make me cum, chilllll." She moaned out holding tighlty onto his hair.

And that was enough for Kentrell to hear.

He flipped them over in the bed, with a smirk as he rose up licking over his lips.

"You taste good as fuck." He mumbled rubbing his fingers around her clit before bringing them up to his mouth licking them.