- 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 -

- July 11, 2020 -
- Next Day -
- Saturday -

- The Middle Of Nowhere -
- Amoura Second House -

Kentrell woke up feeling good, despite the chains he was in....he still felt good.

Last night Amoura had got drunk as fuck, she had never really drunk that much in a while.

And just as she got drunk, she didn't know what she was doing.

Yeah, she gave him head.

It actually put him in a good mood, best head he ever had.

After she was done, he got something out of her.

Amoura, layed out on the floor, soon slowly woke up.

Kentrell watching her, with a big smirk.

He had gotten the key.

The key to the chains.

He sweet talked her.

She groaned lowly, as she sat up. "What the fuck happened?"

He stared at her, staying completely quiet.

"And why my mouth sore?" She asked as she moved her mouth around holding the side of her jaw. "Damn, this shit hurt."

"You sucked my dick." He simply said, like it wasn't shit. "Gave me some good ass head, mouth probably couldn't handle it."

"Woahhh, I did what? Tell me you lying." She sighed.

"Nahh, I'm not lying." He shooked his head. "You was drunk as fuck."

"Damn. I wanted to remember it." She mumbled. "What else I do?"

"Oh nothing really, danced, and yelled." He lied, knowing that she gave him the key.

Amoura shrugged, slowly getting up before heading upstairs to the bathroom.

Kentrell waited till her heard her close the door, and the shower run.

"Bet." He smiled to himself as he held the key in one hand.

He sighed, not really knowing how he was gonna unlock himself out.

He kept struggling to get the key inside of the lock, but after a while he finally got it in.

Twisting it around, he heard that sound when it unlocks.

Smiling big, he pulled off the chains, and stood up.

He hadn't been on his feet in a while, and his legs felt a little weird but he just walked it off.

"Which should I do?" He mumbled. "Beat this hoe ass, then leave, or just leave?"

Amoura on the other hand, was upstairs brushing her teeth, while watching him at the same time.

She had planted camera everywhere, which means, EVERY single room in the house.