- 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 -

- July 5, 2020 -
- 5 Days Later -
- Sunday -

- The Middle Of Nowhere -
- Amoura Second House -

"If I don't want the shit you can't force me to eat it." Kentrell shrugged.

It was a Sunday, and he had woken up strapped up to a chair in the kitchen.

Gospel music played in the back, and he instantly knew that she was insane, completely out of her mind.

What type of person listens to gospel music but had kidnapped a whole person?

"Why you gotta make everything so difficult? I'm trying to be nice on this lovely Sunday morning. And stop cussing while gospel playing." She smiled at him like what she's been doing to him the past days didn't happen.

Even thought they both knew she had been torturing him since she got him.

She held a whip in her hand, tighlty gripping it not trying to get too upset.

"What else you expect? I'm tied up in a chair, and you keep acting like stuff is normal. Your not normal, this ain't normal, you crazy." He mugged her.

Kentrell being completely fed up with everything that had been happening.

He hated the fact that she had kidnapped him.

He still wanted to know how he let a bitch kidnap him.

He didn't remember much from that night, he remembered meeting her though.

"Come on nigga, don't act like you ain't crazy. Pretty sure you thought about kidnapping one of these bitches out here." She rolled her eyes as she paused the music.

Amoura knew he had anger problems, attitudes, was bipolar, and more.

But she didn't really know that he spoke his mind about anything.

"Umm ion know why you trying to make conversation with me, but Ian going for it. Imma get up out of here." He sat ack not looking at her.

He had been plotting to get out, by using any chance free from the chains.

"Your never leaving." She chuckled. "Do you ever be awake when I move you?"

That's when it hit him.

Whenever she moved him, he'd be knocked out.

She never once moved him while he was awake.

Once again, Amoura is a very smart girl, so in this case she knew what to do.

She knew that he was stronger than her, and would probably take control of everything if he was awake while out of the chains.

So she moved him while he was sleep.

"No." He mumbled.

"Exactly, I know better." She chuckled as she ate some grapes. "Hungry Hubby?"

"Fuck you call me?" He asked not looking at her.