- 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸 -

- November 26, 2020 -
- 6 Days Later -
- Thursday -

- Baton Rouge, Louisiana -
- Kentrell's Mansion -

"And why would you do that? Stupid shit, ion even like my parents like that." Amoura ranted to Kentrell as she leaned against the counter.

Her legs were currently tired, and weak since her and Kentrell had sex a minute ago.

(A/n: Woke up, HAD SEX- lemme stop😭)

But today was Thanksgiving, and everybody knows on Thanksgiving there's cooking.

And it's like the family comes together, basically a family reunion sometimes.

So Kentrell decided to tell Amoura parents fly out to Baton Rouge for the day, so they could all eat together over his mom's house.

"It ain't even all that stupid, I did want my mama to meet you. And Ian want yo parents to be left out." He shrugged.

"Okay since it's not stupid. Say it out yo mouth." Amoura said.

She had found out what he did from her parents.

"Why?" He rose any eyebrow.

"So you can hear from first point of view on how stupid it sounds." She shrugged.

"I invited your parents to eat at my mama ho- ohhhhh." He stopped himself, now realizing that it was indeed a stupid ass idea.

But he couldn't turn back now, they were already here.

Staying with them? Nahh, Amoura didn't want them to.

And the mama didn't want to stay in the house anyways, so they got a hotel.

"This is bad, like so bad." She mumbled to herself.

"No it's not, why you worrying?" Kentrell asked her. "Ian give you enough dick?"

She smirked looking at him. "Nahh, you did. Chill."

"Mhmm." He nodded his head. "Also I believe my babymamas gone be there too."

"Nia and Nisha?" She asked, small evil smile growing across her face.

"Yeah ma." He nodded his head as he noticed the way her face changed. "What you thinking about doing?"

"Oh nothing." She chuckled. "Nothing at all. When we going?"

Amoura was now more ready than ever to see Nia and Nisha.

They haven't seen or heard from each other since highschool.

And she just had to make a special intro.

"Whenever you ready. What you about to do Amoura? Got that crazy look written all over yo face." He said to her as she skipped her way to the stairs.

"I'm not gone do nothing. The kids gone be there right?" She asked.

"Yeah, fashoo. Don't do no crazy shit Amoura, Ian playing." He straight faced her.