- 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 -

- January 8, 2021 -
- 12 Days Later -
- Friday -

- Miami, Florida -
- Amoura Third House -

"So when we going to kill this bitch?" Kentrell asked Amoura as they were upstairs, in their room

She looked at him before shaking her head. "Kentrell I said I wanted to kill her, but not yet. Take off the mask and shit."

He smacked his lips taking it off. "Why not yet? I woulda been popped that hoe if she was my mama."

"True." Amoura agreed with him. "But because I'm pregnant, I wanna take part in it too."

"Ohhhh." He nodded his head as he watched her.

They had flew back to Miami, since they had got in contact with Amoura siblings, and would be meeting them

It wasn't really that hard, considering they broke into Amoura parents house, went through some shit and found out about them.

But they didn't find their names, just where they would be at and their numbers.

Their names never came up, even when Amoura talked to them on the phone.

"You ready to meet them?" Kentrell asked.

She nodded her head, smiling. "Yeah, a lil nervous since I never knew about them but other than that I'm okay."

She had found out she had three brothers and two sisters.

They were all gonna meet up at a restaurant to eat at, and talk, get to know each other.

Kentrell was going with her, while the gang stay back and watch the kids.

Since Armani is a baby, and not a toddler, Amoura wanted to take her along with them.