- 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸 -

- January 28, 2021 -
- 8 Days Later -
- Thursday -

- Miami, Florida -
- Amoura House -

"I thought you said you wasn't gonna tell them y'all know about me, IS YOU FUCKING STUPID?" Amoura yelled at her brothers.

Days had went by, so smoothly, so peacefully.

Which made Amoura know something wasn't right.

Her plan to kill her parents, were going in action, as soon as she gave birth to her child.

Then it was gonna be killing season, and no more babies.

But Fredo, Jaydayoungan, and Kodak had different plans.

It was only because she was going with Kentrell.

If she wasn't with him, they wouldn't have said a word about them knowing about her.

Adrianna and Arianna weren't aware of their brothers plan, because they were too busy spending time with Amoura.

Even though they were young, neither one of them talked nor acted like it.

Which made them cool to hang around so Amoura started brining them around a lot.

Soon they became friends with Kentrell, and his gang.

Shii the gang thought that they were the coolest teenagers they ever seen.

Amoura was changing though, pregnancy does that.

Her mood swings were coming, hormones, all that.

And Kentrell didn't know if he could handle her this moody.

Bad enough she was already crazy, with a little demon hiding inside of her.

Never thought it could get worse, but it did, and it's gonna continue.

Got the wrong one pregnant.

"MANE IF YOU WASN'T WITH THAT PUSSY ASS NIGGA, I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID SHIT" Fredo shrugged.

"Coulda been dropped his ass when you realized we ain't like him." Jaydayoungan added.

"Y'ALL DOING THIS JUST CAUSE Y'ALL DON'T LIKE HIM? HOW FUCKING JEALOUS COULD YOU BE?" She started snapping. "I LOVE Y'ALL AND ALL, BUT Y'ALL DUMB AS FUCKING ROCKS, THAT'S STILL AIN'T GONE CHANGE SHIT, CAUSE I'LL KILL MOM AND DAD IN Y'ALL FACE, AND WATCH Y'ALL CRY"

Amoura didn't have a heart for anybody but Kentrell.

It was like she was blind and deaf to the shit people said and did to her, but when it comes to Kentrell, she sees and hears it all.

Amoura loves Kentrell to death, she'd die for him, do anything for him, that's just how deeply in love she was with him.

That shit started to get crazy, the love for him, started to grow crazy.

Kentrell didn't realize that though, he has this charm, even if he doesn't even try.

It's just how he treated her, how he matched her energy, his ways, everything made her fall even more in love with him.