- 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 -

- December 16, 2020 -
- 20 Days Later -

- Miami, Florida -
- Roddy Ricch House -

Ever since Thanksgiving, Amoura went back to her house.

Of course, Kentrell joined her.

Even brought along the gang, since they said she was cool and funny.

Kentrell wasn't shocked at how she acted on Thanksgiving, he knew she was gonna do some fucked up shit.

He thought she was gonna do worse than that.

Sherhonda didn't like her, Starr didn't like her, of course Nia and Nisha didn't like her, but Drea and Jania thought she was okay, cool.

Even though Drea didn't get what she meant by 'contract baby'.

So she let it slide.

Her mom and dad had flew back to their house, continuing their life without Amoura in their presence.

It was kinda fucked up how she didn't get along with neither one of her parents, like she had nobody but Kentrell.

In a way, that made Amoura cold-hearted.

The one's that she loves, treats her like a motherless infant.

So why should she give a fuck about anything?

She was numb to everything.

Everything and everybody, but Kentrell.

Nobody, not even Amoura herself would ever understand why she loves Kentrell so much.

That's exactly why she's at Roddy house now.

Roddy didn't know what he was getting himself into, continuing to flirt with Amoura, trying to take her on dates, and more.

But she ignored it.

All they did was fuck around, and that's when her and Kentrell wasn't together.

But let's just say, he started to like Amoura.

Maybe he liked when they were fucking, or maybe he liked her for herself.

She really couldn't tell.

Anyways, they were currently in his house, the living room.

"So you came over here to tell me to stop flirting with you?" Roddy asked. "Couldn't you have did that over text or call?"

"Nahh, my nigga already don't like that I be texting you, so calling you would be stupid." Amoura shrugged. "But anyways, me and you? One time thing, nothing more, nothing less."

"Shit we fucked more than once though." He leaned back on the couch, that he sat in, opposite side from Amoura.

"Yeah, and now you acting like you obsessed with the pussy." Amoura chuckled. "Things could get ugly for you Roddy, real quick."

Roddy stood up, walking over to her, and sitting on the table looking at her. "Why so mean Amoura? Scared I can take you from yo nigga? I'm not scared of shit."

She laughed. "Nigga you couldn't take me from Kentrell even if he handed me to you."

"I bet I could." He mumbled, placing the blunt he had between his lips taking a couple puffs.

Roddy was testing Amoura, and Amoura didn't like it.

She stood up, standing right in front of him. "Just because we fucked a couple of times, doesn't mean I won't kill you."