- 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸 -

- January 8, 2021 -
- Same Day -

- Miami, Florida -
- Amoura Third House -

After their talk, and them eating.

The twins wanted to go to Amoura house, to hang with her and also meet the gang.

They were big fans of Kentrell, so of course they knew about his friends.

Fredo, Kodak, and Jaydayougan were all gonna come to the house soon also.

"I still can't believe we done met Youngboy and now we finna meet his friends." Arianna said, still in shock.

"I bet they smoking, need to pass the blunt." Adrianna chuckled.

As twins, there usually be one bad and one food one.

With Arianna and Adrianna, they both were bad but Adrianna was just worse.

She had that street mentally, she didn't give a fuck about what she said.

"Girl what you know about smoking?" Amoura asked laughing as she knocked on the door.

"Not a damn think, we got that shit that'll make you see shit." Kentrell laughed as Amoura agreed with him and the door opened.

"DAMN, y'all leave for hours and come back, Amoura done already had some kids." Kd laughed.

"Mane nigga shut up." Amour laughed too pushing him back. "Those my sisters."

"So you got lil sisters? Damn how old they is? 12?" He joked as they all walked in.

"Nigga we 14, the fuck?" They mugged him.

"Damn, they mean." He said. "I see how y'all related."

"Crazy and mean." Ben said.

Kentrell walked upstairs and laid Amoura in her crib, since she was alseep.

Tay Tay and Draco ran right pass him, going downstairs.

"BEN 10?" Adrianna laughed and he looked back from the couch.

"Wassam?" He said.

Arianna and Adrianna immediately ran to the gang, prepared to get pictures and shit.

Kentrell shooked his head, laughing at them as he looked for Amoura.

They had got their pics and shit from him.

"They really going crazy about them." Amoura chuckled as she watched them. "Can't believe I got twin sisters."

"Shii me either, they slick act like you." Kentrell agreed. "Ion know why she thought I was gone let her hold Armani."

Amoura laughed. "Honestly me either."

"AYE Y'ALL SURE THEY 14?" Ben yelled.

"YOU GOING TO JAIL" Amoura and Kentrell both yelled back and he smacked his lips.