- 𝑆𝐼𝑋 -

- July 10, 2020 -
- 5 Days Later -
- Friday -

- The Middle Of Nowhere -
- Amoura Second House -

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Amoura continued to cuss as she paced the floor, fustrated.

She had really thought she figured this whole thing out.

But then it hit her.

How the fuck she gone clean him, with him being chained up?

She knew he was going to start to smell, they both knew that.

"I see now you don't think a lot of shit through." Kentrell shooked his head, eyes halfway opened.

She had been beating him non-stop lately.

To be honest, yeah Amoura a hundred percent obsessed with Kentrell.

But she also wanted revenge.

It didn't even matter if she had thoughts of kidnapping him before all of that shit had happened.

It didn't really matter, right?

What mattered was her getting her revenge.

Well at least that's what she thought.

"Bitch shut the fuck up." She mugged him. "Should let yo dirty ass sit there and die."

"You wouldn't, you know you wouldn't let me die." He chuckled.

For some reason, Kentrell seemed to love taunting Amoura.

He thought it was funny.

But she didn't.

"Yeah whatever, stank ass nigga. But anywho, Ian finna bath you, you gone do that yourself." She walked up to him.

"How? I'm chained down." He looked confused.

"Shut up, and let me handle all that." She mumbled as she grabbed the chair, dragging it down the hall.

Kentrell was heavy but she had to keep dragging him, until she got to at least one of the bathrooms in her house.

Minutes later she had finally made it there, and dragged him into the bathroom.

"Imma let you go, this one time. If you are to do anything to try and leave, I will shoot you again, or shock you, either way yo ass hitting the ground." She smirked at him.

He just stared at her.