- 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 -

- August 11, 2020 -
- 16 Days Later -
- Tuesday -

- Miami, Florida -
- Amoura New/Third House -

"It's actually been about some months, I'm surprised I haven't got caught." Amoura walked around her new place as Kentrell watched her.

Ever since they've been having sex, he's been looking at her different.

Red Eye, by Kentrell played in the background as they sat together in a comfortable silence.

Even though they knew each other feelings, him being kidnapped effected a lot.

He was back to being chained up, only because he almost got away from her when they were moving into her new place.

Kentrell didn't understand hisself anymore, and neither did Amoura.

He knew he liked her, he knew he wanted her, but for some reason.

He still wanted to leave, he wanted freedom.

Maybe it was the fact that he was being forced into this little relationship they had going.

It wasn't even really a relationship, but there wasn't anything to describe it.

They knew they liked each other, but never really brought it up.

Kentrell was trying to put his feelings to the side, his lust, his emotions, how he was starting to want her even more.

He was trying to put all that to the side, just so he could fully escape.

You could say he caught feelings the first time they had sex.

He loved the way she moved, her aggression, the way she matched his energy, and didn't back down, like they both were in control.

He loved that shit, and he wanted more of it.

But the question is, was he speaking from his heart about his feelings for her?

That was the big question.

"Shii to be honest, I really thought I woulda been killed you and escaped by now." He shrugged as he looked at her.

She sat on the floor, looking at him with a smile on her face.

"Same, didn't think I was gonna make it this far." She shrugged. "Glad I did though."

"Why? Since we ain't got shit else to do, tell me why?" He looked at her, curious.

He had tried escaping about three times.

And decided to just give up, he knew he wasn't going to make it anywhere the fourth time.

"Why what?" She asked tilting her head.

"I get you wanted your revenge, and you got it. Shit you been beating my ass since you got me, and then there's this obsession with me. Why me? What did I do to make you so obsessed with me?" His eyes looked deep into hers.