- 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 -

- January 20, 2021 -
- 12 Days Later -
- Wednesday -

- Miami, Florida -
- Amoura Third House -

- Miami, Florida -- Amoura Third House -

"Hell nawl." Jonathan laughed shaking his head. "Ain't no fucking way."

"Why does everybody find that shit funny?" Kentrell smacked his lips. "Ain't shit bout it funny."

It had been days ago since Amoura met her real siblings, and ever since then she had been spending a lot of time with them.

She enjoyed their company, and she wanted to make up for lost time.

Her cousin, Dababy came by to meet them too.

That was a few days ago, and the gang had finally told him just a few minutes ago that Amoura brothers were their opps.

"Mane it kinda is funny." Kd chuckled. "But then it's not."

"Shii honestly ion even too much give a fuck, if they don't start shit with us then we ain't gone say shit." Joe shrugged.

"But if they doooo, then that's another story." Ben added. "Gone have to knock they head off."

"Does Amoura know they y'all opps?" Dababy asked.

"Amoura knows every fucking thing about Youngboy, so of course she knows." Boomer shrugged."

"Damn y'all in a lose lose situation." He sat back.

"No we not, because if I asked her to choose she'd pick me." Kentrell shrugged.

"You honestly think she'd pick you over family?" Joe asked him.

"She would." Dababy and Kentrell said at the exact same time.

"Is she took it so far to kidnaping him, then she'd pick him over anybody." Dababy explained. "She probably would pick him over me."

"Nahh, ion believe that. You seen her at her lowest, helped her. I wasn't there. I think she'd pick you." Kentrell said.

"Ion know, there's no telling with Amoura. She's unpredictable." Dababy said. "But that's my cousin, and I love her so whatever she be deciding on, I be fully behind her."

"You really a ride or die cousin." Kd looked over at him. "It ain't too many of them."

"Hell nawl, ya cousin be the main snitches. Especially when you young." Joe chuckled hitting his blunt.

They all agreed on that.

"Nahhh, I never snitched when we was lil and I wouldn't start when we older." He shrugged. "She's my cousin and it's like she ain't never have nobody but me, so whatever she does I ain't know shit or see shit. And believe me, she done did some crazy shit."