- 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -

- October 20, 2020 -
- 19 Days Later -
- Tuesday -

- Miami, Florida -
- Amoura Third House -

Kentrell slowly woke up as the smell or pancakes hit his nose.

He looked around noticing that Amoura wasn't in the bed.

Today was his birthday and to him, it kinda didn't even feel like it.

He couldn't do shit but stay locked up in a house.

So why should it feel like his birthday?

Just a regular day he so happens turn twenty one on.

Getting out of bed, he walked into the bathroom and started his morning routine.

Once he was done with everything there, like brushing his teeth, washing his face, and showering.

He changed into a outfit that looked to be set out for him.

Boy jeans, nice ass shirt, and everything.

It actually was his taste in clothes.

Amoura had to been very much obsessed with him, because she knew everything he liked and didn't like.

How he didn't like wearing clothes over again, how he sagged a lot, and he liked his clothes to match, his swag, and more.

She knew it all.

He smiled to himself as he walked out the room, and headed downstairs following the smell of food.

Over the couple of days, Kentrell found himself becoming attached to Amoura, and overprotective about her.

He couldn't lie, he thought she was going to die that day she was having that attack.

And he didn't like that thought, he didn't want that.

They started acting like a couple, always hugged up, and together, cuddling, making videos even though they were only gonna be the ones to see them, showed more love and affection to each other more.

All that is something Amoura always wanted, and he made her so happy.

So today, on his birthday, he had decided he was going to make it official with Amoura.

And ask her to be his girlfriend.

There wasn't a reason to even ask, because he knew the answer.

He still wanted to though.

They were going to have a birthday dinner for him, yes go out.

She had planned to take him out for his birthday, but of course he wouldn't look like himself.

So let's see how this works.

"Damn lil ma you cooking hella shit huh?" He chuckled looking around at all the varieties of food.

"Yup, and it's all for you. The birthday nigga." She laughed as she walked over to him and he pulled her into a kiss which made her gladly kiss him back.