XLII

It had been a little over a month since Skylar came back. And so did Firegirl. She now knew she could never take back the pain she caused as her time as Zero but the least she could do now was stop the bad guys.

She was surprised by how far the Leauge came far in the last decade. They had so many new members and the technology. Bruce, Dick, and Damian tried to teach it too her but there was too much new stuff. In the end, Barbara was the one who helped her understand the basics.

The Leauge carried out a mission of the Leauge of Shadows. They took down both Talia and Slade. They were in jail now. That gave Skylar plenty of satisfaction. Talia was delusional. And not the Lazarus Pit kind of delusional, crazy delusional for all the bad things she has done.

She kept her and even went out of her way to surpass her memories so she could have a friend. She kept Skylar away from Damian all of this time when they were under the same roof for so long. For that, she would never forgive Talia al Ghul. Although she felt a tiniest bit sad that Talia had gone into all of that trouble to have a friend by her side showed how alone she really was. Still, it didn't excuse her actions and didn't bring time back.

Skylar had also reunited with her best friend, Lois Lane. They hugged and cried for about ten minutes. Then, since neither of them was pregnant anymore, they let the dads take care of their kids as they got drunk on Lois and Clark's couch.

It was kind of their tradition anyway. Getting terribly drunk together while Bruce and Clark had to hold them because they couldn't stand on their own. It was around 10 when they and the kids came back to the house.

" Here comes the papa's!" Lois cheered. " Have you guys had fun?" Skylar asked, slurring her words terribly. " We sure did, how about you?" Clark spoke slowly, as if he was talking to a child so they could understand.

Lois and Skylar shared a look. " We had fun," Skylar replied. " You guys are back early. What, missed us too much?" Lois asked. " Yeah, it's the afternoon, go out, have fun!" Skylar encouraged. Bruce smirked. " Afternoon was two bottles ago baby," he said.

Skylar gasped as if she was told the most interesting in the whole world. " Get out! I'm sure the sun is still up! Loo- Oh my god," she mumbled as she turned around and it was nighttime. " Lois!" she gasped. " Don't look at me, it was your idea to get the second bottle!" Lois exclaimed. " Because we were gossiping! Quit snitching on me!"

Bruce and Clark shared a look. They smiled. Having to deal with this way better than what they were use to.

Jon walked up to his mother. " Mommy, I'm sleepy," he tucked at the edge of his mother's shirt. " Okay baby, we'll put you to bed," Lois said and smiled. " But first say goodnight to everyone," she said. Jon nodded. " Good night Damian, Uncle Bruce and Auntie Skylar. Nice to meet you,"

" Nice to meet you too buddy, good night," Skylar replied. Clark grabbed his boy and went to his room to put Jon to bed. Skylar turned to her bed. " I guess it's time to go," she mumbled. " Okay," Lois said.

" We're still on for brunch this Sunday?" she asked. Skylar turned to Bruce. He seemed surprised. " Sure Lois, we'll be there," he stuttered. Both of the girls smiled and hugged one more time. " Okay, we'll get out of your hair, for now, take care,"

Once they were out of Lois and Clark's apartment Bruce turned to Skylar. He was holding her from her waist to prevent her form falling. " I'm guessing you two had your fun," he said. Skylar smiled. " You know it," she mumbled. " I missed her so much,"

" She missed you too, terribly," Bruce replied. " Well, we'll better catch up at Brunch this weekend," she said. " Sure," he said. " Is this how she always gets when she drinks?" Damian asked with a smirk. Bruce grinned. " Only with Lois," he replied to his son.