Chapter One- The Bite Of '83

It was Chris's birthday today. He was having a party at Fredbear's Family Diner where his dad, William Afton, worked. Chris never liked the animatronics there. Though he loved the Fredbear plush he had. Chris would never go anywhere without it, and his brother teased him for it. Chris and Michael, his brother, never got along. Though Elizabeth got along with them both, being the middle child. Their mother, Clara Afton, would always try to make the boys get along.

"Come on kids! Its time to leave!" William yelled from downstairs. Chris and Elizabeth ran down to their father. "Michael! Come on, we're gonna be late!" William shouted. Michael stumbled down the stairs. "Did you sneak out with your friends again?" William asked Michael, staring at him sternly. "Uhh, no." Michael said, clearly lying to his father. "Ok. We should go now." William said, already heading to the car. They all got in, and as they were pulling out of the driveway, Chris yelled. "Dad! I need to go get Fredbear!" William sighed, and backed into the driveway.

A few minutes later, Chris ran back to the car holding Fredbear. He got in next to Elizabeth, and they drove off. "Are you excited for your party chris?" William asked, looking at Chris through the rear-view mirror smiling. Chris nodded, and started a conversation with Elizabeth. "Don't do anything stupid with your little friends, Michael." William said. Michael sighed and looked over at his father. "Dad, you know what they will do if I don't do what they say." He said, looking down. William sighed at this. 'Poor Michael, he doesn't deserve for his friends to treat him like this.' William thought as he drove down the main street.

"I don't want to be mean to Chris." Michael said, putting his face in his hands. William put his hand on Michaels shoulder. "Don't worry, just a little while longer, and you'll be off at college. Hopefully making better friends." William muttered the last part. Elizabeth and Chris smiled when they arrived. Michael smiled too, seeing his brother happy. They all got out of the car, and went inside. They met with their mother, who had driven a bigger SUV to bring the kids to the party. "Mommy!" Chris yelled as he ran up and hugged her. "Oh, sweetie are you excited?" Clara asked, giving Chris a warm smile.

"Go meet up with your friends dear." Clara said, smiling warmly at Elizabeth and Chris as they ran off. "Michael, dear, come here for a second." Clara said. They walked over to an empty room. "Dear, please don't mess with your brother today. I really don't know what has gotten into you." Clara said, sighing in disappointment. Michael hated this. "Mom, theres something I need to tell you.." Michael said, looking down. "What?" Clara asked, still ma at him. "They, they are making me do this! They said they would hurt us if I didn't..." Michael said, tears building in his eyes.

Clara was speechless. She quickly went over and hugged Michael. He hugged back, as his tears stopped. "Honey, im so sorry. You don't deserve this." Clara said, sighing. Michael wiped away the rest of his tears, and went to the party room with his mother. He saw that his friends weren't there yet. Michael ran over to Chris. He hugged him, and smiled at his sweet little brother. "I love you Chris. No matter what I do, I will always love you." Michael said, hugging his brother once more.

"I will always love you too." Chris said, hugging back. "Looks like Michael is comforting the baby. What a loser!" A voice came from behind Michael. He turned around, and saw his friends staring at him. "What. I s it so bad that I care for my brother?" Michael asked, looking at his friends in disgust. They all glared at him. "You know what will happen if you turn against us. Oh, and it wont be pretty." Josh, the leader of their group, said. They all turned away and left.

Michael was shocked. He hated them as friends. Heck, they couldn't even be called his friends! He sighed, and walked over to his dad. "What do you need Michael?" William asked, smiling at him. "I think... something bad is going to happen. And.... their going to make me do it." Michael said, sitting down at a table. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine." William said, smiling at Michael.

Chris was sitting at a table, about to open his presents. Josh and his group walked over to him, and smiled. "Hey, Chris. Enjoying your birthday?" Josh asked, grinning at his friends. "Yeah." Chris said, stuttering a bit. "Well, we have a little surprise for you!" Josh said, picking Chris up. "P-please put me down!" Chris said, tears falling from his eyes. They stopped in front of the stage. "Michael! Get over here right now!" Josh yelled. Michael ran over with a confused look on his face. "What are you doing with Chris?! Put him down right now!" Michael yelled. Everyone in the room looked over at him. "No. You know the rules Michael. Do. What. We. Say!" Josh said, slapping Michael across the face.

"Now, put your loser brother up to Fredbear. He said he wants a closer look." Josh said, snickering at Chris's crys. "What?! No! That's too dangerous!" Michael yelled. Everyone in the area was watching them now. Elizabeth ran over, and kicked Josh. "Get away you little brat!" He yelled, kicking her away. She hit the floor hard, and Michael ran to her. "Elizabeth! Are you ok?!" Michael asked, helping her up. She nodded, and hugged Michael. "Oh Michael. Do you not remember what we can, oh I mean will do if you don't obey?" Josh asked. Michael walked over, and took Chris. "I'll make this quick so we can go home." Michael whispered to Chris. He nodded.

Michael held Chris up to Fredbear's head. Chris was keeping his eyes shut. Fredbear started to glitch out, and leaned closer to Chris. His teeth bit down into his head. Michael tried to pull Chris away, but wasn't fast enough. "Chris! No! Im sorry!" Michael yelled, holding Chris. "I love you, brother." Chris said before shutting his eyes. "NO! YOU CANT LEAVE! I love you Chris." Michael said, tears sliding down his face.

Michael held Chris until the ambulance came. Everyone else had been evacuated out of the building. Elizabeth was in Clara's arms, crying more than she ever has. Michael was staring at Fredbear. "You dirty piece of scrap metal!" He yelled, punching Fredbear. But, his jaw snapped down on Michael's arm. "You dirty piece of trash let go!" He yelled, trying to get out of his grip. Fredbear's teeth just sank deeper and deeper into Michael's arm. "Ow! Get the heck off you metal killing machine!" He yelled again. Fredbear's jaw went fully down, and snapped his arm. "AHH!" Michael yelled, kicking Fredbear forcing him to let go. William ran over to Michael. "What happened?!" He asked. "That things just a dumb metal killer." Michael growled. William saw Michaels arm and gasped. "Come on! You need a doctor." William said, dragging Him to the car.

They walked into the emergency room, and waited. When they got called back, they gave Michael a cast. William and Michael drove back to the house. Clara was sitting on the couch, comforting Elizabeth. Michael ran to his room, and locked himself in. "Hey Michael, could I come in?" William asked. There was no response. "Michael, I know you want to be alone, but please." William said again. There was still no response. "Michael please! Can you just talk to me." William shouted. He got too annoyed, and snapped. He kicked down the door. Michael wasn't there. William looked out the window, and Michael was sitting on the ledge of the roof. He crawled out, and sat next to him.

"Hey Michael." William said, smiling. Michael looked down, and replied. "Hi dad." William leaned over, and hugged Michael. Michael hesitated for a moment, then gave in and hugged back. He tried to hold in his emotions, but they broke through. Michael held his father, and cried into his shoulder. "Its ok Michael. Its going to be ok." William said, holding Michael. "But....because of me...... Chris is could die...." Michael said, hugging William tighter. William held Michael's shoulders, forcing him to look at him. "This is not your fault. Its those dirty rats faults." William said. Michael laughed a bit at that.

They went back through the window, and walked downstairs. They saw Elizabeth sleeping on Clara, who was also sleeping. "I cant imagine how Elizabeth feels after seeing that." Michael said, looking down. "I know. Shes so young." William said. He sat down on the couch, and fell asleep with the girls. Michael smiled, seeing his family peacefully sleeping. 'Im going to make dinner, so mom and dad don't have to worry about it.' He thought while geting some stake and salad together.

A while later, everyone woke up. William walked over to the table in the kitchen, and saw the note Michael had put on the table.

Hey guys. I made you all some dinner, so you don't have to make anything. Also I went to bed a little earlier, since its been a long day. I hope you like the food. Elizabeth, I made your favorite drink. Mom and dad, I made your favorite foods. And I already ate, so you don't need to worry about me. I love you all.

They all smiled when they saw the note.