Chapter Thirteen

"Michael, stop mocking your sister!" William shouted from the kitchen. Michael rolled his eyes and stopped. "Michael, are you alright? You look a little pale." Ennard said. Michael sighed.

"How many times do I have to say this. It's because I'm dead." Ennard nodded. Michael got up, and walked outside. He sat on the porch, and remembered the times when they were all alive.

"Heh, I guess memories stay forever." Michael said as he remembered everything before he died. Tho, it wasn't even like he died. If felt like he was alive the whole time. Like, a dream. Maybe he would wake up. He would see his family.

Chris, Elizabeth, Clara, and William. Maybe, he would have simply hit his head one day, and this was all a massive nightmare. He wished he could just wake up. "Wake up. Wake up please! This can't be happening! WAKE UP! I KNOW THIS ISNT REAL!" Michael yelled, falling to the ground.

William ran out to him. "Michael! Calm down! It's ok! Calm down!" He yelled. Michael was forced back to reality. THIS was reality. It was all real.

"It... it cant be real. None of this can be real. Something like this would never happen. I-I don't understand!" Michael said. William helped Michael up, and they went inside. "Michael, are you alright?" Ennard asked.

Michael nodded, and went up to his room. Ennard could tell something was up with Michael. He walked to his room, and knocked on the door. "Hey, Michael. Can I come in?" Ennard asked.

Michael went to the door and opened it. Ennard came in, and sat on Michael's bed. "What's wrong?" Ennard asked. Michael sighed. "Just, none of this feels real. Like, I'm asleep, and I need to wake up." Ennard nodded. "Yeah. That's what it feels like. But, it takes a while to get used to it."

Michael smiled, and hugged Ennard. "Thank you. For everything." Michael said. Ennard smiled, and hugged back. "I....." Ennard started to say. "I think......" Ennard stopped for a bit. "I think..... THERES ONE SLICE OF PIZZA LEFT AND ITS MINE!" Ennard ran down the stairs, and Michael followed.

'Well, I guess I have to.' Michael though as he jumped on Ennard's back. They both fell down the stairs. "I think you broke my neck!" Ennard yelled. "I think I broke my leg." Michael said.

Ennard stood up, and looked down at Michael. "Oh god." He said. "What?" Michael asked. Ennard pointed to Michael's foot. "Is it broke?!" Michael yelled. Ennard started laughing. "Got ya!" He yelled.

They both got up, and went to the kitchen. "Ughhhhhhhhh, what food do we have?" Michael asked, leaning on Ennard. "Bruh. Your making it look like we're a thing or something." Ennard said. Michael looked up at him.

"Is that what you want?" He asked. Ennard looked at him, and them to the floor. "Actually, yeah." They hugged, and get some food.

"ELIZABETH! YOUR SHIP SAILED!" Michael yelled up the stairs. Elizabeth came running down. "ITS FINALLY HAPPENED?!" She screamed. Michael and Ennard nodded.

"Ennard, hurt my brother, and I will let father take care of you. FATHER! Come, we have news." Elizabeth said. William and Chris came down the stairs. "So, what's up?" Chris asked.

"Well, we're a thing now." Michael said, smiling. William smiled too for once. Everyone was just smiling. Michael walked over to the couch, and sat down.

"Michael, I dare you to watch a sad video. But, if you cry I get all of your money." Elizabeth said, smiling. Michael rolled his eyes at her. "I never get sad. So, let's do it."

Elizabeth got her phone, and showed Michael the video. Michael just stared at it. "That wasn't sad." He said. Elizabeth took her phone back.

"Michael, why are you so boring?" Ennard asked. Michael stared at him for a while. "I'm not boring." He said. Ennard rolled his eyes.

"I WILL dismantle you." Michael said. Ennard looked at him and sighed. "You can't really dismantle me anymore than I am." Michael nodded, in agreement.

"Dad, is it ok if someone comes over today? They know all about us." Elizabeth asked. William sighed and looked down at her. "No. We can't trust any-" He was cut off by Elizabeth. "It's Lolbit!" She said.

"Well, I guess she could come over. Only if Michael is ok with it. She did jump scare him a lot." William said. Elizabeth squealed, and ran over to Michael. "CAN LOLBIT COME OVER PLEASE?!" She screamed.

"Sure." Michael said smiling. The door bell rang, and Elizabeth went into her circus baby form. "Hey Lolbit!" She said as she opened the door.

"Hey Baby!" Lolbit said. Michael stared at the two. "So, you two are something?" He asked. A slight blush came to their faces. "What? No!" Elizabeth said. "Baby is her nickname." Lolbit said.

"Ennard, where did you go?" Michael asked, looking around for him. "I'm in the vents." Ennard said. Michael looked up, and saw Ennard looking down from the vents.

"ENNARD GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES!" Lolbit yelled. Ennard jumped down from the vents and stood in front of her. "Oh great. Your here." He said.

"Oh great the mistakes here." Lolbit said, glaring at Ennard. Michael looked at Lolbit, and at Ennard. Michael Hughes Ennard, trying to make him feel better.

"What is it with you two?" Michael asked. Ennard sighed. "Lolbit hates me for no reason." Lolbit glared at him.

After a while, Michael managed to get the two to be nice to each other. "Let's do a singing battle!" Lolbit said. Everyone agreed, and got songs ready.

"So, what song did you choose Michael?" Elizabeth asked. "You'll see." Michael said.

William covered Chris's ears when Michael said- that word. "Michael, why are you cussing in front of the children?!" William yelled. Michael rolled his eyes. "You never said I couldn't." Now, Elizabeth was next.

"*dramatic inhale* Who was it?!" Michael asked, screaming. Elizabeth sighed. "Lolbit." She said. Michael stared in shock. "OH MY GOD! YOUR JUST LIKE ME!" He yelled. "How?" Elizabeth asked, confused. " We both like robots for some strange reason." Michael replied. "Well, they are the souls of people. And, I'm also a robot." Elizabeth said. Lolbit was next.

"Nu! Meh poor Lolbit!" Elizabeth yelled, hugging her. Lolbit smiled, and hugged back. William was next.

"Dad, that's....nice." Michael said. William sighed. "Clara, wanna go?" Michael asked. Clara shook her head. "Liz?" He asked. She shook her head also. "Ennard?" Michael asked. Ennard nodded, and got ready.

"Except, I'm still scaring in the daylight." Ennard said. Michael looked at him. "Nu, your a bootiful ramen boi." Ennard rolled his eyes. Michael sat on the floor, and stared at a wall for no reason.

Ennard crawled into the vents. Clara turned into Ballora, and started dancing. Elizabeth talked with Lolbit, who turned human. William and Chris were arguing about FNAF fandom. And sadly, the writer was sitting in her room, being lonely, wishing she had the aftons and animatronics as friends.