Chapter Six

Michael waited a while before calling the police. "Hello sir, how may I assist you?" The woman on the phone asked calmly. Michael sighed. "My father, William Afton has not come home in 24 hours. He was supposed to be home this morning." He said, trying to talk calmly. "Well, since it has been 24 hours, we will call out for a missing persons case." The woman said, then hanging up. Michael sat down on the couch, and watched the news. " Hello everyone. We have just received news that William Afton is missing, and was reported so by his son." The man on the news said.

William sat in his new home and prison, the parts and service room. He would now get to experience the life his victims have. He felt so alone, and so scared. 'What's Michael going to do? He has nobody.' William thought as he lie in his new skin. A dirty old spring bonnie suit, that was highly dangerous, that led to his demise.

Michael kept watching the news, hoping to get some information about his father. It had been a week since he went missing, and Michael was a train wreck.

He turned on the news to see what was going on. "Hello everyone, we have some news about the investigation. They have not found any trace of William Afton, and nobody has seen him. The police have pronounced William Afton dead." The lady on the news said.

Michael turned off the T.V and went upstairs. He sat on his bed, and stared at the wall. "Their gone. Their all gone and it's my fault." He repeated over and over to himself. He saw a message on his phone, and read it.

The now dead, William Afton has been found to be the murderer of the kids. It was back at the original Freddy Fazbears's Pizzeria. They found the childrens body's stuffed inside the animatronic suits, after blood stains could be seen on them. Since William has been pronounced dead, the case has been closed. That family is broken. There will be a gathering to remember the family, this Saturday, in the park. We very much hope Michael Afton, the last living Afton, will join us.

Michael stared at his phone, then rushed to his closet. He got several clothes, and some other stuff. He ran to his car, and started driving to his old town.

A few hours later, he arrived. It was Friday night, and he knew he had to go to that gathering Saturday. He drove to the hotel closest to the park.

"Hello sir, what's your name and number?" The woman at the front desk asked. "Michael Afton, and my number is ***********" Michael said, getting some money out. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry about your family. It breaks my heart hearing that. You know what, this is free." She said smiling. Michael smiled back, and headed to his room. It had one bed, and seemed fairly large. He got into bed, and fell asleep.

The next morning, Michael got up and rushed to the park. He saw that some people were there. Family friends and such. He ran over, and stood with them all. "Hello everyone, we welcome you today to remember the Afton family. We asked Michael Afton to come and speak for them. He is the last Afton. Could you come up here sir?" The man up front said. Michael walked up, and stood there. "Well, my family was great. Always happy. They supported me. Though, when I got these friends. They bullied me, and made me do something I will always blame myself for. They made my, accidentally, kill my brother. It was mainly a glitchy animatronic, but still I was holding him. My father must have been stressed, and killed the kids. Though everyone knew it wasn't my fault, I blamed myself still. My mother was always caring. A perfect mother and role model. If only, she had looked a secound faster and saw that car. We never even got to say goodbye. My sister loved everything. Especially Circus Baby. But, the thing she loved was he death. She always would tease me and call me Michael Jackson. And her favorite thing to do to me, was beat me at Clue. No matter what was happening, she would make me smile. My father, never seemed like the murderer type. He was too caring to be that. We all saw how he treated kids. Even ones he didn't know, he would love. Everyone loved him. I just wish he had made better decisions. But, now their gone. It's my fault, and I know it. I shouldn't have become friends with those kids. I should have picked up the food, instead of mom. I should have watched over my sister better. I should have gone to work with my dad." He said, then went back into the crowd. He wiped his tears with his sleeve. "Well, that's all we have. Everyone remember The Aftons. Michael, we are all supporting you." The man at the front said. Everyone started to leave, after they hugged Michael and such.

He went up to the graves, and sat down. He put a Fredbear plush on Chris's grave, a ice cream plush on Elizabeth's, his dad's favorite coffee mug on his, and his moms dancing shoes on hers. He smiled as he felt their presence.

"Hey kid! How are ya?" Scott, the man from the other town, asked. Scott sat next to Michael. "You know, they were good people. Really good people." Scott said, patting Michael's back. Michael nodded and smiled. He went back to the hotel, and got his stuff. Michael wanted to stay here. He drove to his old house.

He got his stuff, and sat on the porch. He remembered all the memories he had in that house. All the fun times. All the games they played. All the terrible jokes William would make. Everything.

Michael walked inside. He imagined his family standing there, welcoming him home. He looked down, tears filling his eyes. "Michael, don't worry. We're right here." He heard his mother's voice. He looked up to see her, and everyone else.