Chpater Nine

"I got this letter from the writer, saying if I don't send you guys to school, I'll get springlocked again. So, Chris, Elizabeth, Ennard, and Michael go get ready." William said, sipping his coffee after.

The kids groaned, and walked upstairs. Elizabeth put on a pink and purple dress, with dark blue flats. Chris wore his black and grey striped shirt, with grey shorts. Ennard just kept the human form clothes. Michael wore a black eye patch, with a red shirt and black ripped jeans.

They got school stuff, and walked out the door. "Michael, what is school?" Ennard asked as they walked down the street. "Well, it's where we learn things. Like, math and such." Michael replied.

Ennard suddenly stopped. "I feel different." He said. Michael looked at him a gasped. "Your full human, not partial." He said. Ennard has tears in his eyes. He looked at his hands. Sure enough, they were human.

"What's wrong? Do you not like being human?" Chris asked. Ennard smiled. "No. This is all I've ever wanted. I just wanted to be free of that metal prison!" Michael ran over and hugged him.

They continued walking, and finally got to school. "Bye guys!" They all said to each other. "Hey! Look! The losers back in town!" A kid screamed, pointing at Michael. "Yeah! He probably just killed his family!"

That was crossing the line for Michael. When someone crossed the line, he would usually have a panic attack. But, he did something else.

"Well that's great! At least I'm dead too! And don't say 'No your not!' NOW IM JUST GONNA GO TO CLASS AND PRETEND I HAVE A SOME WHAT NORMAL LIFE!" Michael yelled, running to class.

'No.no.no.' He thought, trying to not have a mental breakdown. "Michael, are you alright?" Ennard asked. Michael looked at him. "YEP! IM PERFECTLY FINE! IM NORMAL, HAPPY, AND ABSOLUTELY FINE!" He yelled.

Ennard pulled him into the restroom near class. "Tell me what's wrong." Ennard said. Michael just dropped to the floor, tears pouring from his eyes. "No. No. No. Please don't make me go in there. I can't." Ennard sat next to him.

"It's ok. We can go home. Come on." Ennard said, pulling Michael up. He leaned against Ennard as they walked out of the school.

They got home, and William was shocked. "Why are you two here? You should be learning something!" Ennard glared at William, as he layed Michael on the couch. "He had a breakdown in the hallway."

William nodded, and turned on the T.V. "Hello everyone, and welcome to your weather forecast. Oh, we just got in some more inportant news. Everybody knows and loves Circus Baby's Pizza World. And there was a night guard there. Michael Afton." As she said 'Michael Afton', tears started pouring from Michael's eyes. "We have found the scooper, a device to extract endoskeletens from animatronics. It was covered in blood, which was also on the floor. They have confirmed, that he is dead. They never were able to find the body tho. We are very sad to say, the Afton family is gone. Forever. That will be all for now."

Michael was holding onto William, crying into his shoulder. "It's ok Michael. It's ok." Michael stopped crying, and got up. He walked upstairs, and closed and locked his door.

"It's all my fault. I should have never scooped him." Ennard said, looked to the ground. William sighed, and pulled Ennard into a hug. "It's ok. You didn't mean it. I like you anyway. Your like a third son." Ennard smiled, and walked up to Michael's room.

He suddenly heard glass shatter. "Michael! Let me in!" Ennard yelled, trying to break down the door. He finally got it, and saw Michael on the floor with a broken vase. "Oh my god. Why are you so stupid?" Ennard asked jokingly.

He pulled Michael downstairs, and set him on the couch again. "Hey Ennard! We're gonna do a prank on Michael. Wanna join?" Elizabeth asked. Ennard nodded. "So, we are going to be mean to him all day." Elizabeth said. They all nodded.

Michael got off the couch, and went to the kitchen. "Hey dad, what time is it?" He asked. William stared at him for a while. "Why would I tell the person that murdered my own son?" Michael looked down.

"I already said I was so so sorry." William rolled his eyes. "Sorry will never be enough. And, I never wanted you." He walked out, and to his room. Michael just stood there in shock.

"Ennard, can you come out please?" Michael asked. Ennard came out. "Ugh, what do you want?!" He yelled at Michael. "I'm sorry for anything I have done." Michael said. Ennard sighed. 'I really don't wanna do this. But, it's not real!' He thoughts "I hate you. Please never talk to me again." Ennard said, jumping into Michael again.

Tears started flowing down Michael's face. "No. No. No. no.." He said. "Oh my god! Seriously?! This is how I'm treated by my family?! I need something good in my life. Friends! I need some friends!" Michael yelled while running out the door.

He got to the park, and looked for anyone his age. "WHOS WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND?!" He yelled. Everybody ran away from him. He groaned, and walked home.

"I'm just gonna relax and listen to music." Michael said as he ran upstairs. He got his phone and speakers ready.

~He sang le song~

"I think we should stop now. He only plays that song when he's depressed." William said. Elizabeth and Clara nodded. They ran up to Michael's room.

"MIKEY! LET US IN PLEASE!" Chris yelled. Michael opened the door, and everyone hugged him. "I thought you all hated me..." Michael said. Elizabeth looked at him and smiled. "It was just a prank." Michael smiled.

Ennard jumped out of Michael again. "So, pranks over?" He asked. They all nodded. "I have a challenge for everyone. You have to sing your favorite lyric or your favorite song." William said smiling.

"So, before you go was there something I could of said to make it all stop hurting?" Elizabeth sang.

"I love everything, fire spreading all around my room." Michael sang.

"I got no time! I got no time to live!" Chris sang.

"I was lost and was afraid, I believed all of their lies." William sang.

"So I dance to forget!" Clara sang.

"There's a little piece of me inside everybody." Ennard sang.

"So, I'm bored." Elizabeth said. Michael laughed a bit. "When are you not?" He asked. Elizabeth mumbled something about him. "Ennard, go to your human form, your creeping me out." William said. Ennard changed to his human form.

Then, Michael just randomly started coughing. "Boi, you got corona?" William asked. Michael just continued coughing. "Is he ok?" Clara asked.

Michael still continued coughing. "STOP COUGHING! YOUR GETTING CORONA ON ME!" Ennard yelled, running to get the hand sanitizer. He then poured it on Michael. "BE GONE CORONA!" He yelled while pouring more hand sanitizer on him. Michael finally stopped coughing. "I choked on a piece of steak I tried to eat." He said. "But you can't eat." William said.

Michael nodded, and layed on the couch. "It's so cold in here! Why can I still feel things when I'm dead?!" Michael yelled, while being miserable.