Chapter Seven

"G-guys? H-how?" Michael asked, tears flowing from his eyes. "Mikey! I missed you!" Elizabeth squealed, running up to him. He hugged her, and the tears stopped.

"Your all dead, but still here?" Michael asked. They nodded. He smiled as he hugged them all. "Oh, I better get to work." He said, grabbing his security hat. "Where do you work?" William asked. "CB's pizza world." He replied.

"YAY! I get to come too!" Elizabeth yelled. They walked out of the house, and drove there. "Well, I better get to my stage. I may try and kill you tho." Elizabeth said, running to her stage.

"Wow. Another deadly job." Michael said, under his breathe. He checked the stages, and had to shock Ballora a few times. "Ballora just please, I really don't wanna shock you." He said, wincing as he heard the electricity shock.

"Ugh, fifth day. Almost over. I can-" He was cut off by hand unit talking. "You will need to do some maintenance on Circus Baby." He sighed as he walked through Funtime autotorium.

Michael got to the service room, and got Circus Baby ready to be scooped. "I'm sorry Liz." He whispered. She started talking, and he was shocked. He followed her instructions, and headed to the scooping room.

He got there, and heard her voice again. "Your in the scooping room now. Funtime Freddy has been here today. Funtime Foxy has been here today. Ballora has been here today. Circus Baby has been here today." Michael was confused. He looked down to the ground. 'Why would she talk about herself in third person?' He wondered. He looked up at the window, and Ennard was standing there. "You! Your doing this you evil robot!" Michael yelled.

Ennard looked down at Michael. "This will only hurt for a second!" Michael heard the beeping. 'This is it. It's all over now. I thought, maybe I could change my life. Have a family. Meet new people. Do something. Forget this life. But no. It's over. It's all over.' He thought. Michael decided to shout something, before he was killed. "ALL STAY STRONG WE WILL LIVE ETERNALLY!" He yelled as the scooper impacted him. He fell to the ground. "All is well...in the Afton family." He whispered, before he fell into darkness.