Chapter Eleven

"ENNARD, HELP THIS CRAZY MAN IS PULLING ME DOWN THE STAIRS!" Michael yelled. Ennard ignored him, and William continued pulling Michael down the stairs.

He dropped him on the floor. "Ow!" Michael yelled as he hit the floor. "Oh! Sorry." William said, helping Michael up. Michael went and sat on the couch.

Ennard sat next to him. Michael leaned his head on Ennard's shoulder. "OH MY GOD YES!" Elizabeth shouted. Micheal groaned as he got up, and walked over to Elizabeth. "Shut up." He said, then walked back to the couch.

"Dang, your being rude today." Ennard said to Michael. Michael glared at Ennard. "Bring me food. I'm too lazy to get it." He said, laying on the couch. William walked downstairs then. "Michael, get your own food." He said.

"Please Ennard, my legs hurt." Michael whined. "Don't do it." William said. Ennard looked at Michael, then at William. "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Ennard yelled, running to Michael's room.

"WAHHHHHHHHH!" Michael yelled. Clara came into the room, and sat by Michael. "Michael, stop being a baby. And, please go outside, your getting very pale." She said.

"Well mom, I'm dead. What am I supposed to do?" Michael asked, sitting up. His mother nodded, and walked out of the room. Ennard came downstairs, and sat next to Michael.

"Can you get me food now?" Michael asked. Ennard sighed and looked at Michael. "You can't eat anything, remember?" Michael had a sad look on his face.

Hey layed his head on Ennard's shoulder again. "What are you doing?" Ennard asked Michael. "I'm tired." Michael said, the falling asleep on his shoulder. Ennard smiled.

William walked in, stared at them, and walked back out. Chris ran downstairs. "M-Mikey?" Chris asked, looking for a light. "What." Ennard asked. Chris couldn't see him tho. "AHH!" Chris screamed.

That woke Michael up. "Chris?! Are you ok?!" He screamed as he ran to Chris. "I-I has a n-nightmare again." Chris stuttered. "It's ok Chris. I'll protect you." Michael said, hugging Chris.

Ennard walked over to them. "AHH! ANOTHER NIGHTMARE!" Chris screamed, flashing the light in Ennard's face. Ennard covered his eyes. "Oh my god. MICHAEL I THINK IM BLIND!" He yelled. Michael sighed, and looked at Chris. Then, William came running down the stairs.

"What's going on?!" He shouted, which caused Chris to cry. Clara ran down after him. "Everyone just calm down, and go back to sleep." She said, pulling William back upstairs.

Chris yawned, and walked back to his room. "Ugh. I don't think I'm gonna be able to fall asleep again." Michael said, sitting on the couch. Ennard sat next to him.

"I...have something to say..." Ennard said. Michael nodded, and layed his head on Ennard's shoulder. "Will you.....be my best friend?" Ennard asked. Michael sat up, looked at him, and gave him a hug. "Of course. I never had anyone treat me as good as you do." Ennard smiled, and hugged back.

Michael stood up, and walked to the kitchen. "Do you want some food?" He asked Ennard. "Uhh, sure. Maybe some pizza?" Ennard replied. Michael got some pizza, and gave it to Ennard. They sat together on the couch.

Elizabeth stumbled down the stairs. "Mikey, I hurt my leg." She whined. Michael went to her. "Well, let me see it." He said. She showed him the huge cut on her leg. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled. Elizabeth winced when he touched it. "I was trying to get my crown off the dresser, so I climbed up. But, I fell, and one of the handles cut my leg." She said, tears falling from her light green eyes.

Michael picked up Elizabeth, and carried her to the kitchen. "Ok, this is gonna hurt. Really bad." Michael said, getting the alcohol. Elizabeth bit her lip as Michael put it on her leg. Tears were now flowing down her face.

"Ow!" She yelled. Michael then took a bandage, and put it on the cut. "There." Michael said. "All better." He carried her to the couch, and layed her down.

Ennard looked at her, and picked her up. He held her in her arms. "You remind me so much of my sister, before I died." He said, smiling. Elizabeth smiled too.

"AWWW! BONDING HOW CUTE!" Michael yelled. Ennard set Elizabeth back down. "I'm gonna go back to bed." She said. Michael helped her upstairs, and sat on the couch again.