Chapter fourteen. (Adding a new person.)

Everyone was sitting, doing their own thing. When a portal opened, and someone fell out of it. "FRICK FRACK!" The girl yelled as she hit the floor.

Everyone looked down at her. "Woah. Waaaaaaait. Am I in the world of FNAF?" She said, sitting up. Ennard jumped down from the vents. "What going on?" He asked, walking over to the girl.

"Dang! Your way taller than I thought!" The girl said, standing and walking over to Ennard. "Oh, and I'm Liv!" The girl said smiling. Everyone nodded, and asked her some questions.

"I can't believe I get to meet you guys! This is awsome!" Liv said, looking at everyone. They smiled. "So, let's see meh ships. Baby x Lolbit, Michael x Ennard, and Ballora x Springtrap." Liv said, smiling.

They all went silent. "Cool." Ennard said. Liv looked up, and got an idea. "LETS ALL HAVE A FUN SLEEPOVER HERE!" She screamed.

"Uhh, dont you need to get home?" William asked Liv. She rolled her eyes. "Why would I wanna go back to a boring mom who won't ever let me use MY phone?" She asked.

"Well, why cant she stay a while?" Michael asked. After a bit, William and Clara agreed. "YAY! Wait, can I go scoop people?" Liv asked, smiling innocently. Ennard smiled too. "I like this girl! She's fun!" Ennard said.

"Ok Michael, was there anyone- wait where do your 'friends' live?" Liv asked. Michael gave her and Ennard their locations. "LETS GO SPAGHETTI BOI!" Liv said as she ran out the door.

Ennard ran behind her to the first house. She knocked on the door, and held a plush close to her. A teenage boy opened the door. "Hey, what do you want?" The boy asked.

Liv looked up with tears in her eyes. "C-could I stay with you sir? I-I don't want daddy to hurt me anymore." She said.

The boy rolled his eyes. "Come in." He said. She walked in, and signaled for Ennard. "You can slee-" The boy was cut off by Ennard jumping on him, and knocking him out.

"Good job Ennard." Liv said. They got the others, and went to the pizzeria. "Ok Ennard, their waking up." Liv said. Ennard pressed the button, and they were killed.

Liv has tears running down her face. "I didn't think I would feel this bad about some bullies." She said, looking down. Ennard went to the scooper, and got the body's.

"I wanna be an animatronic. That would be fun! I could be scooped, and become an animatronic" Liv said to herself. She got a brick, and put it on the scooping button.

The scooper repeatedly scooped air. She went to the room, and jumped in front of it. She was pulled back by something tho.

"Why are you here little girl? You shouldn't be around that dangerous thing." The thing said. Liv turned around to see Funtime Freddy.

"Shush, let me become an animatronic." Liv said, walking towards to scooper. She got in front of it, and it hit her.

"I don't really get how this hurts to people. I feel absolutely fine. Wait, did it even hit me?" Liv asked, clearly confused.

Funtime Freddy was confused also. Liv gasped, and stomped the ground. "DANG IT! I WANTED TO BE AN ANIMATRONIC NOT THE WALKING DEAD!" She screamed. "This is not how it....WORKS!" Funtime Freddy just stared at her.

"DONT STARE AT ME WHEN IM HAVING A TOTAL BREAKDOWN BEAR BOI!"I've yelled. Funtime Freddy just walked out.

"IM GONNA KILL EVERYONE CAUSE I HATE MYSELF!" Liv yelled, walking down the hall. She left the place alone, and ran to the house as fast as she could. The opened the door, and slammed it shut.

"Hey, what's up?" Michael asked. Liv sighed, and hid the blood and hole in her shirt. "Well, I hate everything." She said, laying face first on the couch.