Chapter Sixteen. I think..?

For many years, they all lived in the underground pizzeria. Every day was the same. Every week, Ennard would go to get food. Well, until one day.

Ennard came rushing into the main room. "Ennard! What's wrong?!" Michael asked. Ennard threw the bags of food onto a table. "THEIR DEMOLISHING THE BUILDING TOMORROW!" He yelled. Everyone was shocked.

They got all of their stuff, and left. They went to a hotel. "So, what are we going to do?" Michael asked. Everyone shrugged. "I.....have an idea..." Ennard said.

"We'll spill." Elizabeth said. Ennard sighed. "There is a way... to put our souls at rest.." He said. "I know how..." Everyone looked excited.

"So, first we need to go to the place we died, and make peace with the fact we died there." Ennard said. They all got their stuff, and headed towards the abandoned Fredbear's Diner.

"Chris.... I guess this is goodbye..." Michael said, tears flowing from his eyes. Chris hugged him. "No silly, we'll see each other again soon."
Chris walked to the stage. He stood in front of it.

"I'm happy to move on. Goodbye everyone. For now.." Chris said. He slowly faded away. Everyone was crying. They left, and went to CB's Pizza World.

"Michael, Elizabeth. I will see you soon." Clara and William said, hugging them. Ennard ran to Michael, and hugged him. "What am I going to do without you?!" Ennard cried.

"Are you going too?" Michael asked. Ennard nodded. "I-I will go first. I was killed just out here." Ennard said. He walked over to the ally. "Goodbye... Eggs.." He said before fading away.

Michael dropped onto the ground, crying. He got back up, and they headed into the building. "I will go first." Elizabeth said. They walking into Circus Gallery.

"Bye bye everyone! See you soon!" She said, fading away. Everyone walked to the scooping room. Michael stood there, in front of the scooper. "Bye everyone. I hope I see you up there." He said, his body collapsing on the floor.

William and Clara went to their places of death, and slowly faded away too. Michael sat up. He was in a white room. "Where am I?" He asked. A beautiful girl walked up to him.

"Welcome Michael. Your family is waiting." She said. He was led to a large room. There, standing before him, was his family.

He hugged them all. "Wait... where's Ennard?" Michael asked. "I'm right here Eggs.." He heard a voice behind him say. He turned around, and saw Ennard standing there.

Michael ran up, and hugged him. "You here! We're all here!" He yelled, tears falling down his face. They all hugged. They were together, forever.

They were all finally free. Free of all the terrible things that happened. They were in peace. Their mistakes had been forgiven. Everything... was perfect....

THE END...