Chapter uhh, idk

They decided to turn on a movie. "So, I say we watch.... Last Christmas." Liv said. Everyone agreed, and they watched it.

"OMG THAT WAS SO SAD!" Elizabeth yelled. Everyone was almost crying after the movie. Michael wasn't even paying attention. Liv walked over to him, and slapped him across the face.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He screamed. Liv rolled her eyes. "Pay attention." She said, and sat on the other couch. Michael glared at her.

They all decided to play uno. "UNO!" Chris yelled. Ennard had lost everytime. Michael won once. Liv won four times. William, Clara, Elizabeth, and Lolbit lost everytime.

"What time is iiiiiit?" Liv asked, laying on the floor for no reason. "3 pm." Michael said, looking at his watch. Liv groaned, and buried her face into the floor.

"What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked her. "I'm sleeping." Liv replied. She eventually fell asleep on the ground.

There was lots of yelled. Someone was shaking Liv. She looked, and saw Circus Baby. She was pulling Liv up, and carrying her out of the house.

"W-whats going on?" She asked. Everyone was outside. She turned around, and saw the house was on fire. She looked at everyone. They were all sad.

"It's all gone." William said. "All our memories." Ennard came out of the house. "Ok, who did this?" He asked. Nobody knew who started the fire.

"Well, I was asleep." Liv said. Everyone said what they were doing. "It was me. I was trying to cook, but there was a big flame." Chris said, tears flowing down his face.

Everyone looked fine. Liv looked at her hands, and they were burned. "Well of course I'm always the one who is injured!" She said. Everyone laughed a bit.

"Ok, I'll do a head count. We have spaghetti boi, Lol fox, Murderous grape, Wendy's girl, non murderous grape, dancey pants, depressed boi." Liv said smiling. Everyone glared at her.

"Well, you can be called miss non murderous grape." Clara said, smiling. Liv looked at her with a serious look. "Miss dancey pants, are you ruining my ship?!" She yelled.

Clara nodded. "WELL YA KNOW WHAT?! YOUR BUN IS OOGLY!" Liv screamed. Clara was very offended. "Ok. Stop fighting." Michael said.

Liv and Clara stopped fighting, but they still glared at each other. "Well, lets go to the pizzeria." William said. Everyone walked to the pizzeria.

"Imma go see the animatronics!" Liv said, walking to the stage area. She went into Funtime autotorium. "Hello! Any animatronics?" Liv yelled, walking through the dark room.

She was grabbed by large cold hands. "Hello little girl! What are you doing here?" A large bear asked. Liv instantly recognized him.

"Oh! Funtime Freddy! I'm here with Baby." She said smiling. Funtime Freddy nodded and set her down. "Wait... your..... the girl from the other day..." He said.

"Oh! Yeah!" Liv said. Funtime Freddy looked at her. "Are you alright? I mean, you are dead.." He said. Liv nodded.

She went around the entire place. "This is so cool!" Liv yelled, running through the halls. She bumped into a large fox. "Oh! I'm sorry-" Liv was cut off by the fox screeching in her face.

It scared her so bad, she even had tears flowing down her face. The fox backed away, then ran down the hall. Liv ran away down the hall to the main room.

Everyone was sitting there, minding their own business. Liv ran into the room. She was crying. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Baby yelled, running to her. "F-fox..." Liv said.