Chapter Ten

Ennard walked over to Michael. "Stop being a baby about it." He said. Michael sat up, and slapped Ennard across the face. "WELL HOW BAD WAS YOUR DEATH?!" He shouted. Ennard looked at him and sighed.

"So, I was stabbed by your father. I died instantly." Michael stared at him. "Well, I layed there for a while, waiting to die." Elizabeth walked into the room.

"Oof." She said while sitting next to Michael. "You are cold." She said. Michael nodded. "You know, you're the best brother ever." Elizabeth said, hugging Michael. Michael smiled, and hugged back.

"So I guess I'm nothing." Chris said, standing in front of them. "No, your the best little brother ever." Both Michael and Elizabeth said. "Ennard move." Michael said. Ennard sat on the floor, and Chris sat next to Michael.

"Oh my god. MY KIDS ARE FINALLY GETTING ALONG! THIS IS SO ADORABLE!" Clara yelled.

Elizabeth and Chris fell asleep on top of Michael. "Nuuu! I'm stuck." Michael said as he tried pushing them off him. Ennard picked up Elizabeth and Chris. He put them on the other couch.

"Thanks." Michael said as he got up. Ennard grabbed his hand, and pulled him into the kitchen. "Hey, whats that for?!" Michael yelled. Ennard sighed and looked at him.

"I need your help. I need to find my sister. I need her. Please, can you help me?" Ennard begged. Michael nodded. "What's her name?" Michael asked. Ennard smiled. "Alex. Last time I saw her, she was five. I've been dead for like, ten years. So, she's fifteen." Michael nodded. They walked out of the house to look.

"Do you see her anywhere?" Ennard asked. Michael shook his head. They kept looking. "Michael... I see her..." Ennard said, pointing to a teen girl with strawberry hair, and light blue eyes. They went over to her.

"Uhh, hello miss?" Ennard said. The girl turned around. "Yes?" She asked. Ennard smiled, and hugged her. "Ennard, she probably doesn't know it's you." Michael said, elbowing Ennard.

"Oh, uhhh. Michael how do I explain something like this?!" Ennard said. Michael looked at him and sighed. "Ok, this is your dead brother." Michael said to the girl.

She just stared at him. "Well, uhhh, how can I trust you?" She asked. Ennard smiled. "Well, uhh, your favorite color is pinkish red, you hate mermaids, but love the ocean. You also hate it when I call you, A." The girl looked shocked.

"But, your dead. How?! Oh god, am I going crazy?!" Alex shouted. Ennard hugged her. "I'm right here Alex." Alex hugged back, tears flowing from her eyes. "I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE YOU AGAIN!" She cried out.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!" A woman yelled, before punching Ennard in the face. "Dear lord!" He said as Michael helped him off the ground. "MOM! THATS YOUR SON!" Alex yelled.

"No, Ennard is dead! I told you already!" The woman shouted. Suddenly, Ennard changed to
his own human form. "Mom. It's me." He said. His mom looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"It is you." She said. Ennard ran and hugged her. They all sat down, and caught up. "Well, we better go." Michael said, looking at his watch. "Wait, are you two together?" Alex asked. "What? No." Ennard said.

Michael and Ennard walked home. "Thanks for helping me." Ennard said, looking at Michael. Michael smiled, and hugged Ennard.

When they got into the house, everyone was in their rooms. "Wanna watch a movie?" Ennard asked, sitting on the couch. Michael nodded and sat next to Ennard.