Chapter Five

Michael's POV~

I've been working at the pizzeria about a week now, and I hate it. I've gotten attacked 14 times! Today I decided to tell dad i'm quiting. I just can't take this anymore. And these animatronics smell weird. Like, blood. Its just gross.

Third Person POV~

Michael walked up to his father, who was making breakfast at the moment. "Hey dad, I wanna quit my job." Michael said, looking down. "Oh, good! You weren't going to have it any longer anyway." William said smiling. "Wait, what?" Michael asked confused. William sighed and looked at him. "The place is closing due to health and safty codes." He said. Michael nodded, and went to the living room to watch T.V. "Hey Mikey! Look at the dress mom bought me!" Elizabeth yelled, twirling in her dress. Michael smiled at his childish sister. Even though she was eleven, she would act like a five year old. "Its beautiful Liz." Michael said smiling.

William walked into the room, and handed both of them a plate of eggs and bacon. After a while, William was talking on the phone, Michael was playing Jumanji with Elizabeth, and Clara was making dinner. "HA! Beat you again Michael Jackson!" Elizabeth yelled. Michael rolled his eyes. "Why do you call me Michael Jackson?!" Michael yelled. Elizabeth just laughed uncontrollably.

"Hey Michael! Want a new job at the new Freddy's?" William asked from his bedroom. "Sure!" Michael shouted back. "Hey guys, i'm going to get some groceries." Clara said, walking out the door. Everyone nodded as she left. "Michael Jackson, sing something for us!" Elizabeth yelled. Michael smiled at her. "Ok, Elizabeth leslie Afton." He said. Elizbeth glared at him, and punched him in the arm. "Oh god your strong." He said, rubbing his arm. Elizabeth just smiled at that. "Kids, we need to go now!" William yelled, grabbing them and running to the car. "Woah, whats going on dad?" Michael asked, confused.

"Your mother got in a car accident." He said, pulling out of the long driveway. Elizabeth had tears building in her eyes. Michael had his head down. They rushed into the hospital, and to the room. "Sorry sir, you can't come in." The nurse said. William snapped at the nurse. "Well why not?!" He yelled. The nurse looked down. "I'm sorry for your loss sir." She said before walking off. Everyone was shocked. "I can fix you." William said under his breath. Michael was holding Elizabeth as she cried into his shoulder. He had tears streaming down his face too.

A few weeks later, the new Freddy's was open. Michael worked there for a while. It was the same as the other place, but he got used to it. One day, Michael came home to something weird. There was a giant humanoid robot in the room. "Dad? What the heck is that thing?!" Michael asked shocked. The robot turned to him and walked over. "Hello! I'm Circus Baby." It said smiling. William walked over to Michael also. "This is the new head animatronic of Circus Baby's Pizza World! Its the new business i'm making." William said smiling. Michael nodded and went to his room.

A few days later, William told Michael and Elizabeth they were going to the place. "Yay! I'm so excited to see Circus Baby!" Elizabeth squealed as they drove there. " Actually Elizabeth, Circus Baby is out of order right now." William said looking back at her. Elizabeth sighed as he said that. Once they got there, they went down a huge elevator. "I need to go do some work. Michael, watch her for me." William said as he walked away. Elizabeth pulled Michael over to Ballora Gallery. "Look Michael! She's so good at dancing! Just like mom was!" Elizabeth squealed. Michael nodded, as he was then pulled into Funtime Auditorium. "Wow! Look at Funtime Foxy! She's so cool! Her singing is amazing!" Elizabeth yelled, while pulling Michael to Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon. "Aww! Bon Bon is so cute!" She yelled, staring at the stage in awe. "I'm gonna go find the restroom, ok Michael?" Elizabeth said. Michael nodded and looked at the animatronics.

Elizabeth followed a sign that read Circus auditorium. She then came into a dark room. There was a stage with a light shinning on Circus Baby. "Wow! You look so cool!" Elizabeth said as she walked up to the stage. She climbed on, in front of the animatronic. "Oh, ice cream! My favorite! For me?" Elizabeth asked, reaching for the cone. Something metal came out of Circus Baby, and grabbed Elizabeth. "AHH!" She screamed before being pulled in.

Michael and William met up, running to the source of the sound. They went into the dark room, and saw Elizabeth being pulled inside her. They ran over, but it was too late. Elizabeth was dead inside of Circus Baby. "Why Elizabeth." Michael said. They left the building, and went home. "I can't believe all this has happened." Michael said, looking down. "Its going to be ok Michael." William said, patting his back. Michael sighed as they walked into the house.

'I can't believe their actually gone. Most of my family is now gone. Why..' Michael thought to himself as he laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Hey Mike, how are you?" William asked, sitting on Michael's bed next to him. Whenever Michael was upset William would call him Mike. "I'm, fine." Michael said. William nodded, and headed for the door. "I'm going to work. Call me if you need anything." William said, before walking out to his car.

'Hm, I wonder if I could call my old high school friend. I heard she lives up here.' Michael thought as he picked up the telephone and called her. "Hello? Who is this?" The girl asked. Michael smiled and answered. "Hey Carry, remember me?" She gasped, and screamed. "Michael! How are you?" Carry asked, excited to hear Michael again. "Well, my life is falling apart, and I feel terrible." He said. Carry sounded said. "Whats your address? I'm coming over!" She said. Michael gave her the address and hung up.

A few minutes later, there was knocking at the door. Michael opened it, and Carry was there. "Oh my god! Mike it feels like I haven't seen you in a lifetime!" She screamed, hugging him. "Its nice to see you too." Michael said smiling. They went to Michael's bedroom, and talked. "So, whats bothering you?" Carry asked. "Well. A while ago, Fredbear glitched and killed Chris. Then my mom died in a car accident. And now my sister got killed by a glitchy animatronic also." He said, looking down. "Wait, three of your family members! Oh my god, Mike im so sorry!" Carry yelled, hugging him.

They talked for a while, then Carry left. Michael was waiting for his dad to come home, but he never did. He woke up the next morning, and saw that William hadn't come home at all.

"No. Your not leaving too..."