Chapter 2 :telling Amy

Ellie lays down on the couch in Rose's office as Rose walked in her office as she sees Ellie laying down on the couch as she smiled at her daughter-in-law as she sits down at her desk and goes to her office computer as Rose heard Ellie's sigh as Ellie gets back up.

"you still thinking about on how you going to tell Amy about you being pregnant?" Rose asked her.

"I'm still am and still I don't know how or how to tell her about Danielle." Ellie answered.

"you all ready name her?" Rose wondered.

"yeah, I have the name Danielle for a couple of hours and now I'm thinking of her middle name." Ellie told her.

"Danielle is a wonderful name for her." Rose said.

"and I had a nap and I dream that Danielle looked like Penny from the Big Bang Theroy." 

"why you name her Danielle Penny Todd?" Rose suggested it to Ellie.

Ellie thought about Danielle's full name as she smiled at her Danielle's middle name.

"Danielle Penny Todd as a nice ring to it." Ellie said.

"want me to take you home?" Rose asked.

"sure." Ellie answered.

"I have Kelly to take the medical students for a nightshift round and I have the rest of the night off." Rose said.

"I thought you are doing the nightshift tonight?" Ellie wondered.

"I was, but I called it off and gave it to Kelly." Rose told her.

"good idea." Ellie agreed.

few minutes later Emma and Scarlett are in the living room as Emma have Padme in her arms as the almost 2 year old sleeping as both Emma and Scarlett heard the living room door open as Rose and Ellie comes in.

"so, how's Aunt Ellie?" Emma wondered.

"she's fine Emma." Rose answered.

"where's Amy?" Ellie wondered.

"she's with Jenny and Sam in the TARDIS." Emma told her.

Ellie goes to the basement as she sees the TARDIS as Ellie enters the TARDIS and she sees her wife as Ellie sneaks in a kiss on the cheek as Amy turned to see Ellie.

"you all right Ellie?" Amy asked.

"I'm fine sunshine and we need to talk." Ellie said as Amy sits down as Jenny and Sam enters the console room where Ellie and Amy are at.

"how you feeling Ellie?" Jenny asked.

"fine and can me and Amy have a private talk?" Ellie told Jenny as Jenny knew what it is as Sam didn't know.

"I heard Ellie passed out this morning?" Sam asked Jenny as Jenny nodded her head to the TARDIS doors as Amy kissed Ellie.

"what you want to talk about?" Amy wondered.

"Amy, did Emma told you what happened in the kitchen early this morning?" Ellie asked her.

"she did and I was worried." Amy answered.

"the reason I passed out is that I took a pregnancy test and I want to share a happy secret with you and only your mother and Kelly knws this, but I'm pregnant." Ellie told her and with a smile and a shocked look on her face.

"you mean we have a baby girl on the way?" Amy asked.

"you mean Danielle Penny Todd, yes." Ellie answered.

"you already named our daughter?" Amy asked her.

"yes." Ellie said.

"want to tell the whole family?" Amy wondered.

"yes and I don't want a another Abby blown secret just like a few years ago when Delilah and Magee was about to announced it before Abby told them." Ellie reply.

"don't forget the wedding in Tony's apartment at the same time." Amy reminded her.

"I remember." Ellie said.

"I love you." Amy said.

"and I love you too sunshine." Ellie also said and kissed Amy.

"so, how we tell the rest of the family?" Ellie asked.

"I thinking after dinner." Ellie said.

"but there is one other person who knows our secret." Amy said.

"who?' Ellie wondered.

"Mary." Amy said referring to the family's guardian angel.

"Mary?" Ellie called out as Mary Winchester the family guardian angel appear.

"Mary, have you heard our secret?" Ellie asked her.

"that you are pregnant?" Mary wondered.

"yes." Ellie answered.

"I won't tell, I promise." Mary said.

"Mom and Kelly and now you knows." Amy told her.

"again Ellie and Amy I won't tell." Mary said.

"and don't tell Sam and Dean." Ellie also said.

"not even my sons?" Mary wondered.

"nope." Amy said.

later in the night, Ellie and Amy sees the rest of the family including Mary as Ellie took a deep breath.

"me and Amy are glad that you all here and me and Amy have a announcement to make." Ellie said.

"that Ellie is pregnant?" Emma asked.

"Mary you told?" Ellie asked her.

"well actually Ellie, Rose told us on the appointment you had." Matt said.

"just like Delilah." Ellie said.

"our family are more excited to meet Danielle Penny Todd in 9 months." Sam said.

"and Danielle is a awesome name." Scarlett also said.

"thanks Scarlett." Ellie said.

"Mom, why did Aunt Ellie said just like Delilah?" Emma wondered.

"what your Aunt Ellie is referring to is that Abby knows Delilah was pregnant at the time and we know about it and there was a wedding after that." Rose said.

"I think we were at home when it happened Emma." Scarlett said.

"oh yeah Mom and Dad told us about it." Emma now remember.

"me and Amy ar excited to be having a baby and Jenna is going to be a big sister." Ellie said.

"but I have to wait to hold her in 9 months." Jenna also said.

"it's going to be a long wait Jenna." Amy told her.

"I know." Jenna said.

"so, who you think what Danielle look like?" Sam wondered.

"I had a dream that Danielle look like Kaley Cuoco from the Big Bang Theroy." Ellie answered.

"who play Penny on the show?" Jenny asked.

"yes and she played the older sister on 8 simple rules." Amy said.

"so you passing out is from your pregnancy?" Emma asked her.

"it was Emma." Ellie answered.

"you know I have a friend that she is throwing away a baby crib and I can ask her if I can have it and give it to Danielle." Rose offered both Amy and Ellie.

"sure." both Amy and Ellie said.

"you know we have tons of diapers and there is no need of diapers for Danielle." Matt said.

"and also we already have a  carseat for her also." Rose also said.

"so, Danielle is all set here?" Ellie asked.

"she is." Rose said.

Chapter 3 soon.