Chapter 22:Bedrest for Ellie

Amy and Ellie are in the car driving to Rose's doctor office as Ellie smiled as Amy sees her wife smiling as Amy put her hand on Ellie's hand as Ellie turned her head and looked at Amy and smiled at Amy also.

"it's very nice that Danielle is staying with us for a couple of weeks before her birth." Ellie said to Amy.

"yeah, and it's very awesome that Danielle also is checking on you to make sure that you are ok." Amy points out to Ellie.

"and I'm very greatly appreciated it and her help." Everly agreed.

"by the way, did Delilah ever call you for her advice on pregnancy?" Amy asked her.

"not as of yet." Ellie answered.

"I will call Magee and he will remind Delilah to call you." Amy said.

"but, Kelly called me and she gave me great advice on it." Ellie also said.

"when did she call you?" Amy wondered.

"last night." Ellie reply.

Amy sees the doctor's office as she get out of the car as she walked to Ellie's side of the car and open the car door and helped Ellie out as Ellie gets out while holding her pregnant stomach and smiled at Amy and kissed her.

"I love you sunshine." Ellie said.

"I love you too." Amy also said.

both Amy and Ellie goes in the clinic as Amy grabbed a wheelchair as Ellie sits down on the wheelchair as Amy walked towards to the elevator and pressed the up button as the elevator door open as Amy pressed the 2nd floor button.

"you all right?" Amy asked her.

"I'm ok." Ellie told her.

the elevator stopped at the 2nd floor as they see Rose's doctor office in front of them as a nurse sees Amy and Ellie and open the office door for them.

"thanks." Amy said to the nurse as they enter the waiting room.

"let me get you check in." Amy said as Ellie nod her head.

"first child?" a woman asked Ellie as Ellie turned her head to see the woman.

"for me yes, but my wife have our daughter and her name is Jenna." Ellie answered.

"great." woman said.

"yes, it is." Ellie agreed as the woman heard her name.

"what's that about?" Amy wondered.

"she asked if this is my first baby and I said yes and told her we have Jenna." Ellie said.

"speaking of her, she call me and told me that she's moving back home and she didn't even like being in Paris or should I say living in Paris." Amy told her.

"she miss us." Ellie said.

"yep." Amy also said and agreed.

"Ellie, Rose will see you now." the nurse told her.

Amy wheeled Ellie to the exam room as Amy looked at the nurse.

"where's my Mom?" Amy wondered.

"she is with another patient." the nurse told her.

"ok." Amy said.

"so, how you feeling Ellie?" the nurse asked her.

"fine, and so is Danielle and she is kicking." Ellie reply.

"so, no morning sickness?" the nurse wondered.

"no." Ellie said.

"let me get Rose and she be here soon." the nurse said as Amy kissed Ellie's forehead as Ellie smiled.

"I can't wait to hold our daughter." Ellie said to Amy.

"me too." Amy also said.

"and she will be our New Year's day baby." Ellie said as she smiled.

as Amy and Ellie kissed each other, they heard a knock on the exam room door as they see Rose enter the room.

"how are you Ellie?" Rose asked her.

"fine Mom." Ellie answered.

"and Danielle?" Rose wondered as she nodded her head sideways as Ellie sees a medical intern behind Rose.

"she's great and kicking my pregnant stomach like she always does." Ellie told her.

"and I see Danielle is growing." Rose said.

"yeah and she is." Ellie agreed and smiled.

"let me check her heartbeat and we go from there." Rose told her.

"sure." Ellie said.

Rose gets a mini heart monitor as she puts it on Ellie's pregnant stomach as she hears Danielle's strong heartbeat.

"Danielle is healthy and a great heartbeat from her." Rose said.

"good." Ellie also said.

"I am thinking about putting you on bedrest during the rest of your pregnancy and I will have a couple of nurses and myself to check on you and see on how your pregnancy is coming along." Rose told her.

"does it hurt Danielle?" Ellie wondered.

"no." Rose reply.

"good, when you told me that I needed bedrest and I am worried about Danielle and her risk of putting me on bedrest." Ellie said.

"there is no risk for Danielle or her birth when you are in bed or going on bedrest." Rose assured her.

"that's a relief." Ellie said.

"if you want, I can call Kelly and she can be your midwife?" Rose asked her.

"sure." Ellie said.

"let me call Kelly and I will let her know." Rose said.

"you know what happened yesterday?" Ellie asked Rose.

"what?" Rose wondered.

"I was talking about Ziva with Jenny and whenever I talk about Ziva, the most amazing thing happened Danielle kicked whenever I said Ziva's name." Ellie said.

"did you tell Ziva about it?' Rose asked.

"as a matter of fact, I did and just the other day Ziva was talking to me and Danielle kicked whenever she heard her voice and I told her that she can talk to her and Ziva said hi to Danielle and told her that she's her Aunt Ziva and just kicked." Ellie answered.

"what did Ziva say or do?" Rose wondered.

"Ziva just got so emotional and she can't stop crying." Ellie said.

"those two will be so much close, just like Padme and Wanda." Rose points out.

" you think so?" Ellie wondered.

"yeah." Rose reply.

later on the night, Ellie starts her bedrest as she gets a little sigh as she heard a knock on her door as she looked up to see Ziva walking in.

"hi." Ziva said.

"hi Ziva." Ellie also said.

"how's my soon to be little niece?" Ziva asked.

"she's fine and Rose told me that you and Danielle will be so close just like Padme and Wanda." Ellie told Ziva.

"she did?" Ziva wondered.

"yeah." Ellie said.

Chapter 23 soon.