Chapter 24:Danielle's birth part I

A/N:Since the holidays are coming up (I.E. Christmas anniversary New year's eve and da y. )  there will be a couple of chapters of Danielle's birth and her coming home and this part will be this, so a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, and this is all fan fiction.

Ellie wakes up as she looked at the clock at said 7 :00 at night as she took a long nap as Amy walked in the room as Ellie smiled.

"your awake and you had a very long nap." Amy said.

"yeah, and since this is New Year's eve and I don't want to miss the last night of the worst year that is 2020." Ellie said as Amy helped her wife out of bed.

"thanks sunshine." Ellie said and kissed Amy.

"your welcome." Amy also said.

as Ellie walked to the window to see snow falling, she yelped and holding her pregnant stomach as she knows that her water had broke as Amy gets a concerned look on her face.

"Ellie, you ok?" Amy asked her.

"Amy, my water just broke and I'm going to labor." Ellie said.

Amy kissed Ellie's forehead as Ellie yelped again as Rose rushed in Amy and Ellie's bedroom.

"I heard a loud yelp, and what's going on?" Rose asked.

"Mom, Ellie is in labor and her water just broke not to long ago." Amy told her.

"how far apart is the contractions?" Rose wondered.

"two minutes." Ellie cried out.

"Emma, can you come in Amy's room?" Rose asked her.

Emma walked in as she looked on what's going on.

"yeah Mom?" Emma asked.

"can you and Scarlett baby sit Padme and as you can see, your Aunt Ellie is going into labor." Rose told her.

"is Aunt Ellie going to be all right?" Emma wondered.

"she is Emma." Rose assured her.

Ellie yelped again and this time even louder.

"is ok Danielle." Ellie said.

"let me take you to the hospital and get you in a hospital room immediately." Rose told Ellie.

"want me to call Dad?" Emma wondered.

"no, let him sleep and if you can though, call Kelly and tell her on what's happened and tell her to meet us at the hospital right away." Rose told Emma.

"got it Mom." Emma said.

later on the evening, Ellie in her hospital room as she looked outside as Rose walked in her hospital room as Ellie looked at her.

"how you feeling Ellie?" Rose asked her.

"fine now, since the epidural the nurse gave me." Ellie answered.

"there is a good chance that Danielle will be born at the stroke of midnight." Rose told Ellie.

"you think so?" Ellie asked.

"Ellie, Danielle will be born at the stroke of midnight on New Year's day and the very first day of 2021." Rose assured her.

"thanks Mom." Ellie said.

"your welcome Ellie." Rose also said.

a few hours later, Ellie looked the clock on the wall in her hospital room as it said 11:50 p.m as Ellie yelped as she pushed the buzzer for the nurses station as a nurse walked in.

"anything wrong?" the nurse asked.

"where's my mother-in-law?" Ellie wondered.

"she's in the ER." the nurse told Ellie.

"well, I needed her and tell her that Danielle is ready." Ellie said.

"I will page her." the nurse said as Kelly walked in.

"are you going to page Dr. Todd?" Kelly wondered.

"I am." the nurse said.

"well, get her and I got Ellie." Kelly told her.

the nurse leaves Ellie's hospital room as Ellie started to cry.

"it's going to be all right Aunt Ellie." Kelly said to her as Kelly looked at the clock as the time is now 11:55 and closed to midnight.

"Kelly, is Rose coming?" Ellie asked her.

"she will Aunt Ellie." Kelly said.

Ellie yelped again as Kelly sees Rose.

"Kelly, are you delivering Danielle?" Rose asked.

"yeah." Kelly reply.

"I call Amy." Rose said as Kelly gets ready for Danielle's birth.

"Aunt Ellie, push." Kelly said.

Ellie yelped and pushed at Same time as she stopped for a bit.

"you doing fine." Kelly told her.

Ellie took a deep breath as Kelly looked at her.

"ok, take a another push." Kelly said.

Ellie nodded her head as she pushed again as Kelly sees Danielle's head as Ellie yelped.

" is almost midnight." Rose said.

"ok give a another push." Kelly said.

Ellie pushed again as she hears Danielle's cry for the first time as Kelly smiled.

"is midnight and welcome to the world Danielle Penny Todd." Kelly said as Danielle is the first baby born in the year 2021.

Danielle is still crying as a newborn should as Rose wrapped Danielle in a blanket and gives Danielle to Ellie as Danielle stopped crying and looked at Ellie.

"hi babygirl." Ellie said as Danielle yawned.

Ellie kissed Danielle's forehead as Danielle fussed a little.

"Mommy loves you Danielle." Ellie said as Rose fixed Danielle's first bottle.

"she's is now officially Danielle is the first baby born in the year 2021." Rose told Ellie as she hands Ellie Danielle's bottle.

"yeah, and finally I'm holding her for the first time also." Ellie also said.

Ellie gives Danielle her first bottle as Danielle cooed a little.

"I go get Amy and tell the rest of the family the news." Rose said.

Ellie nodded her head as Danielle touched Ellie's finger as Ellie looks down to see Danielle.

"I'm so happy that Mommy is holding you." Ellie said as Danielle looked at her.

"let me guess, you finally got away from Sheldon?" Ellie asked a Danielle cooed and giggle at the same time.

"at least you are here babygirl." Ellie said.

Ellie kissed Danielle as Amy knocked on the hospital room door as Ellie looked up to see her wife.

"you all right?" Amy asked her.

"I am now and sunshine, our babygirl is born and at midnight no less." Ellie said.

"hi Danielle, I'm your Mommy Amy." Amy said to Danielle.

Danielle smiled as Amy smiled also.

"I love you Ellie." Amy said.

"I love you too sunshine." Ellie also said.

both Amy and Ellie kissed each other as Danielle yawned.

"she needed rest." Ellie said.

Ellie puts Danielle in the crib as Danielle went to sleep.

Chapter 25 soon.