Chapter 17:Danielle visits Ellie in the Men of Letters bunker

Ellie is laying down on the bed and her hand on her pregnant stomach as Rose walking in Amy and Ellie's bedroom as Rose sees Ellie laying down as she gets a worried look on her face as she sits on the chair next to the bed as Ellie sees her.

"hi Mom." Ellie said as Rose smiled as she loves either Daisy, Wanda or Ellie calls her Mom as she smiled at Ellie.

"hi Ellie and why you laying down in bed?" Rose asked her.

"just because and just thinking about Danielle." Ellie answered.

"I heard that Dakota said her first word." Rose said.

"she did and she now knows that I'm pregnant with her soon to be little cousin." Ellie also said as they heard a loud crash from the kitchen in the bunker.

"what was that?" Ellie wondered.

"I don't know and want to come with me in the kitchen?" Rose asked her.

"sure." Ellie reply.

Rose and Ellie walked out the bedroom as Matt also came out of he and Rose's bedroom.

"I guessed you heard a loud crash in the kitchen?" Rose asked her husband.

"I did." Matt answered.

"by the way, what you doing when you heard that loud crash?" Ellie wondered.

"I was listening to She's a rainbow by The Rolling Stones and was about to hear Beast of Burden." Matt told Ellie.

"both very awesome songs." Rose said.

Ellie leaned in Matt's ear and wondered about to speak.

"you and Amy are right, Rose has a little of Dean Winchester in her." Ellie said.

"and don't forget she have a a lot of Gibbs mannerisms also." Matt also said.

"true." Ellie agreed.

as they enter the kitchen, they see the characters from the Big Bang Theory as Ellie sees her future daughter with them.

"ok, how you all here?' Rose asked them.

as Danielle cautiously while no one is looking as she goes to Ellie.

"what's wrong with Grandma Rose?" Danielle asked.

"she is having one of her Dean Winchester moments." Ellie told her.

"what?" Danielle wondered.

"I'll explain it in my room Danielle." Ellie reply.

as Ellie and Danielle goes to the bedroom, Rose walked to Ellie and Danielle.

"where you two are going?" Rose asked them.

"me and Danielle are going to my room." Ellie said.

"and if you don't mind, I like a tour of the bunker and want to see how big it is." Danielle said.

"if I remember Ellie, you did promise Danielle a tour of the Men of Letters bunker." Rose reminded Ellie on her promise to Danielle.

Ellie smiled at her future daughter as she remember the promise she made to Danielle.

"let's tour the bunker and as you already seen the kitchen area and I'll show you the rest of the bunker and after that Danielle, me and you be in my room." Ellie told Danielle.

"I want to know how big the bunker is?" Danielle wondered.

"is bigger than Sheldon and Leonard's apartment on the show Danielle." Ellie answered.