Chapter 3: Ellie meets Danielle

Ellie is watching tv late at night and watching a marathon of the Big Bang Theroy as Ellie yawns and she is trying to keep herself awake as Amy tapped her shoulder as Ellie turned her head and sees Amy.

"yes sunshine?" Ellie asked her.

"you need get some sleep Ellie." Amy told her.

"I'm trying sunshine, but it's hard to get to sleep." Ellie said.

"you still thinking about Danielle?" Amy wondered.

"yes." Ellie answered.

Amy kissed her and smiled.

"again try to get some sleep Ellie." Amy said as Ellie turned the tv off as she turned the light off also.

"night sunshine." Ellie said to her wife.

"good night." Amy also said.

Ellie goes to sleep as she smiled and at the same time thinking about Danielle and yawns a bit.

"Mom?" Penny's voice said to Ellie as Ellie wakes up and sees she's not her bed with Amy and sees Penny.

"wait, Danielle?' Ellie asked.

"yeah." Danielle said.

"where am I?" Ellie wondered.

"your in Penny's apartment from the show." Danielle told her.

"really?" Ellie wondered as she sat up from the couch.

"I'm must be dreaming." Ellie said.

"you are Mom." Danielle said.

"how long I was sleeping on the couch?" Ellie asked her.

"not to long ago and it's after Amy told you get some sleep." Danielle answered.

"so this is Penny's apartment from the Big Bang Theroy?" Ellie asked.

"it is Mom." Danielle reply.

"how?" Ellie asked her.

"don't know." Danielle answered.

Danielle sits next to Ellie as Ellie gets a scared look on her face.

"you ok Mom?" Danielle wondered.

"scared that's all Danielle." Ellie told her.

Danielle hugged Ellie as Ellie smiled.

"thanks Danielle." Ellie said.

"your welcome." Danielle also said.

"so you here alone Danielle?" Ellie asked her.

"no, I have Amy and Bernardette with me and they think that I'm Penny from the show and I have to play along with it until my birth Mom." Danielle answered.

"wait, you mean your roommates with Dr. Amy Fowler and one of the main members wife from the show?" Ellie wondered.

"in a way, yes." Danielle told her.

Ellie kissed Danielle's forehead as Danielle smiled.

"as long you don't tell who you are Danielle." Ellie said.

"I won't Mom." Danielle also said.

"as a matter of fact don't even tell the four guys especially Sheldon Cooper who or your real name." Ellie told Danielle.

"again I won't don't tell him either Mom." Danielle reply.

"granted he is annoying." Ellie said.

"and rude." Danielle also said.

"that too angel." Ellie agreed.

"at least Leonard is nice including his friend Raj also Amy and Bernardette, but Bernardette's husband is weird but a good kind of weird." Danielle said.

Ellie smiled and laughed at the same time.

"I guessed your feeling better now Mom?" Danielle asked her.

"I am." Ellie answered.

"good." Danielle said as she kissed Ellie's cheek.

"is getting near 7 :00 in the morning and get ready for day and I'll be fine Mom." Danielle said.

"well, actually Danielle I'm thinking I want to sleep in today and be with you for a little while longer and if you don't mind it at all?" Ellie asked her.

"Mom, you sure?" Danielle wondered.

"I'm sure angel." Ellie said.

Danielle smiled and thinks about it.

"ok, if you want to stay with me for a little while longer I can." Danielle said.

"thanks Danielle." Ellie said.

"you want anything?" Danielle wondered.

"not right now Danielle." Ellie said.

"you sure Mom?" Danielle asked her.

"I'm sure Danielle, but thanks for the offer though." Ellie answered.

"have you figure out on where my room is going to be at?" Danielle wondered.

"not as of yet, but I'm thinking of having your room right across from your sister's bedroom." Ellie told her.

"you want my room across from Jenna's room?" Danielle wondered about it.

"like I said Danielle, I'm still thinking about it and as a matter of fact I can ask Jenna about it." Ellie said.

"good, I want to be very close to my sister no matter what." Danielle said.

"I'm very glad to hear it Danielle." Ellie said.

"and besides Mom, I want to get to know my family also before I'm born." Danielle told her.

"what you like to know?" Ellie wondered.

"first my grandparents and how they met." Danielle said.

"your grandfather Matt was vacationing in London and he was supposed to go with your great grandmother, her name is Kate by the way and it is a another story on your great grandmother for a another time, anyway like I said your grandfather was vacationing in London and he heard a strange noise and he followed the strange noise and he saw a British police box he meets a great friend first her name is the Doctor and then he meets your grandmother and it was on Christmas 2005 when your grandparents met Danielle." Ellie said.

"all true?" Danielle wondered.

"it's all true Danielle." Ellie told her.

"and what about my other grandmother?" Danielle asked her.

"your other grandmother, her name is Jackie and she lived in London with your cousin and his name is Tony." Ellie answered.

"does Grandpa Matt have any brothers or sisters?" Danielle wondered about it.

"no, he is an only child." Ellie said.

"and what else?" Danielle asked Ellie.

"your grandmother also is a only child and she don't have any brothers or sisters." Ellie answered.

"but I don't have any Aunt and Uncles?" Danielle wondered.

"you have a lot of Aunts and your grandpa have friends that your Aunt Jenny, Amy and your Aunt Sam call your grandpa's friend uncle and you have a lot of cousins also." Ellie said.

"really?" Danielle wondered.

"yes and we have a family guardian angel and her name is Mary and a family Dalek and his name is Rusty." Ellie told her as she yawn.

"Mom, we can talk again soon and as much I love talking to you but you have to wake-up and I'll be fine." Danielle said.

"ok Danielle." Ellie said as she kissed Danielle's cheek as Danielle smiled.

"bye Mom." Danielle said to her.

"bye angel." Ellie also said.

Ellie wake-up and kissed her wife Amy as Amy smiled.

"morning Ellie." Amy said.

"morning sunshine." Ellie also said.

Chapter 4 soon.