Chapter 4 :making Danielle's nursery

Ellie is walking around the Men of Letters bunker as she is looking from room to room trying to find a nursery room for Danielle as Mary and Rose sees Ellie looking at some of the rooms as both Mary and Rose walking towards her.

"Ellie, what you doing?" Mary asked her.

"I'm looking for a room for Danielle's nursery." Ellie answered.

"what you thinking so far?" Rose also asked.

"well, so far I have a room right across from Amy and my bedroom and I'm still searching for a right room for her nursery." Ellie told Rose.

"maybe me and Rose can help?" Mary offered Ellie.

"sure." Ellie said.

"you pick a color for Danielle's nursery?" Rose wondered.

"all I can thinking of is green." Ellie told Mary.

"not pink?" Rose asked her.

"no, I know pink is a favorite color from girls and I wanted the color green." Ellie said.

"green is a nice color for Danielle's room." Mary points out.

"you think so Mary?" Ellie asked her.

"yes." Mary answered.

"did Amy made a suggestion about Danielle's room?" Rose wondered.

"she did and she wanted Danielle's room across from our room, but she told me it is my choice here." Ellie said.

"how big is that room?" Mary asked Ellie.

"I'm not sure." Ellie reply.

"mind me and Rose take a look at that room?" Mary wondered.

"sure." Ellie answered.

Ellie along with Mary and Rose walked to the room across to Ellie and Amy's bedroom as Ellie open the door of that room as Ellie, Mary and Rose enter the room as Mary sees on how big is that room.

"I think this is the perfect nursery for Danielle." Mary said.

"you think so?" Ellie asked Mary.

"yes and as you said Ellie, her room is across from your bedroom and case in point is if she needs her bottle, you be right there." Mary explained.

"and I have to agree with Mary Ellie, this room for Danielle is not too far away." Rose also said.

"your both are right and now I think about it, Danielle would be across from me and Amy." Ellie agreed.

"let me get the crib and other items in her room and we can get started." Rose said.

"Rose before you, me and Mary work on Danielle's bedroom can I ask you something?" Ellie asked her.

"sure Ellie." Rose answered.

"were you scared when you were first pregnant with Jenny?" Ellie wondered.

"I was and it scared me half to death and I had the longest 9 months in my entire life and I know you was not here when I gave birth to Jenny and it was a Thanksgiving that me and Matt have the most." Rose told her.

"you did?" Ellie asked.

"yes and trust me on this Ellie, when the nurse hand you your baby or Danielle you will have emotional feelings going thru your head and it is a very good emotional feelings." Rose said.

"I was thinking about it before I talk to you and Mary." Ellie also said.

"again Ellie, once Danielle is born you get a very good emotional feelings when you hold her for the first time." Rose told her.

Mary comes back with a measuring tape as Rose sees she has it.

"I been looking for that and where did you find the measuring tape?" Rose asked her.

"in my room." Mary said.

Rose gets a confused look on her face as she looked at the family's guardian angel.

"why you need the measuring tape for?" Rose wondered.

"for building a family game room." Mary told Rose.

"you building a family game room?" Rose wondered.

"yeah, I asked Matt if I can build a huge surprise from me because you always treating me wonderful." Mary said.

"that's because your our guardian angel and you be here for us and sometimes you get into trouble." Rose pointed out.

"I do not." Mary said sheepishly.

"oh, you most certainly do." Rose said.

"name one?" Mary asked her.

"you almost made a detour that the Doctor was taking us and I had to ask Yaz and Ryan to look after you." Rose reminded her as Mary now remember.

"ok there's that." Mary said.

"so where you want the crib Ellie?" Rose wondered.

"I want it on the wall next to the doorway." Ellie said.

"I think I have a new baby monitor that I brought and I was getting it for Padme, but I didn't use it and so I want you to have it for Danielle's room." Rose said.

"thanks Rose." Ellie answered.

"your welcome Ellie." Rose said.

"and do you want a throw rug near the doorway?" Mary also ask.

"I do." Ellie said.

"but, do you want me and Mary paint her nursery?" Rose offered.

"I like it and I want it to be light green and I think if there's any way I can see it or you and Mary can tell me when Danielle's nursery is finshed?" Ellie wondered.

"me and Rose can tell you when Danielle's nursery is finshed and I hope you like it?" Mary asked her.

"my guess is that Ellie will love Danielle's nursery Mary and I could ask Dean and Sam to help us?" Mary asked Rose.

"sure." Rose answered.

Ellie takes a look around the big room and sees a old rocking chair in the corner as she thinking a new life for the old rocking chair.

"Rose, can you call Kelly and ask her if Gibbs can fixed this old rocking chair I found?" Ellie asked her.

"sure, and you want the rocking chair color light green as well?" Rose wondered.

"might as well." Ellie said.

"why light green for the rocking chair Ellie?" Mary asked.

"I want to match it for Danielle's room." Ellie answered.

"I will call Kelly after Padme's nap." Rose told Ellie.

"that will be no problem." Ellie said.

"I am curious on why you want Danielle's room to be across from your and Amy's bedroom?" Mary asked Ellie.

"the reason I want Danielle's room to be across from our bedroom is because if Danielle is crying for a feeding or her diaper change or cannot sleep, me or Amy will check on her." Ellie told Mary.

"again Ellie, this is a good idea." Rose said.

"thanks." Ellie also said.

Chapter 5 soon.