Chapter 12 :Angel Allergies

Rose and Ellie are in the main room of the Men of Letters bunker as they see Mary Winchester, the Todd family's guardian angel as Rose sees Mary not feeling well as Rose's gut instincts as she know something is wrong with Mary.

"Mary, you alright?" Rose asked her.

"I'm fine Rose." Mary said as Mary sneezed as a bunny appear out of nowhere as Rose gets a worried look on her face.

"oh no." Rose said.

"what is it Rose?" Ellie wondered.

"Mary is having her one of her angel allergies." Rose answered.

"wait, you said angel allergies?" Ellie asked.

"yes and whenever she sneeze, Mary's angel powers ar haywire." Rose told Ellie.

"does this effect me while I'm pregnant with Danielle?" Ellie asked.

"no, and me and Matt seen this quite often and the girls seen her angel allergies also." Rose explained.

"how long does her angel allergies last?" Ellie wondered.

"it depends on how long it last." Mary told her as she sneeze again as the power goes on and off in the bunker as Matt walked in.

"did we get a brief power outage?" Matt asked.

"we did and it caused by Mary's angel allergies." Rose told her husband.

"great." Matt said.

"it be alright Mary." Rose told her.

"I don't know when my allergies will last Matt and Rose." Mary said.

"how long did your last allergy attack?" Ellie wondered.

"for a few months, but the longeest allergy attack I had was a year." Mary answered Ellie's question.

"it was when me and Rose were getting ready to get married." Matt remember.

"and I believe I was pregnant with Jenny when that happened." Rose also said.

Mary sneezed again as out of nowhere Jenny enter the main room of the Men of letters bunker.

"how I get here?" Jenny wondered.

"it was Mary and her allergies are starting Jenny." Rose told her daughter.

"your angel powers are going haywire?" Jenny asked her.

Mary nodded her head.

"to be on the safe side here, we have to be monitor Mary and her allergies attacks." Rose said.

"are you going overboard on this Rose?" Ellie asked.

"you can't be too careful with Mary's allergies." Matt told Ellie.

"and Matt is right, especially anything can happen with Mary's allergies." Rose also said.

"I'm going to tell Amy and Sam about it." Jenny said.

"Jenny, be careful." Matt told her.

"I will Dad." Jenny said as Jenny walked the hallway to Sam as Sam sees her sister.

"Jenny, did we get a power outage?" Sam asked Jenny.

"we did and that's why I need to talk to you and Amy." Jenny reply.

"what is it?" Sam wondered.

as Jenny was about to tell Sam about Mary, Amy and Michelle along with Emma and Scarlett, the bad wolf twins and Donna walked to Jenny and Sam.

"did we had a storm?" Amy asked.

"no, and I was about to tell Sam that Mary's angel allergies starting again." Jenny said.

Amy and Sam get nervous as Emma, Scarlett and Donna sees this.

"not to be rude, but what is angel allergies?" Donna asked.

Jenny sigh and took and deep breath and proceeded to explain.

"Mary has angel allergies and whenever Mary have one of her angel allergies, her angel powers goes haywire and anything can happen with Mary's angel powers when she sneezes." Jenny explained.

"Jenny, are you serious?" Emma asked.

"I am and if you see anything weird or out of the blue, that's Mary." Jenny said.

"like what?" Scarlett wondered.

Wanda comes out her and Sam's room as she gets a shocked look on her face.

"Wanda, what's wrong?" Sam asked her wife.

"you not going to believe this, but my phone battery was drained but it charged up real quick." Wanda answered.

"it's Mary's angel allergies that's causing this." Sam told her.

"angel allergies?" Wanda asked.

"yeah." Sam also said.

"I never knew that angels have allergies." Wanda said.

"they don't, but Mary is the only one and we don't tell Sam or Dean." Jenny said.

"not Cas either?" Donna asked.

"no." Jenny reply.

"so, we don't want to tell either Sam or Dean about their mother's angel powers are not getting under control." Donna said.

"pretty much Donna." Amy told her.

"so, what we can do?" Scarlett asked.

"first of all, be on guard and like I said here anything can happen and second of all, ride it out me, Amy, Sam and Michelle are use to Mary's angel allergies." Jenny answered Scarlett's question.

"is Mary's angel allergies dangerous?" Emma also asked.

"no." Jenny reply.

"but her powers will go haywire and like Jenny said Emma, be on guard." Sam told her.

"got it." Emma said.

the lights flicker as Donna sees this.

"is that part of Mary's angel allergies?" Donna wondered.

"it is Donna." Jenny told her.

"just wondering here, but how long does Mary's angel allergies last?" Emma asked.

"it depending on how long her angel allergies last and Mom and Dad said the longest her angel allergies lasted was a year before my birth." Jenny answered.

"you said a year?" Scarlett also asked.

"yeah." Jenny reply.

"me and Sam are lucky, when I first seen Mary's angel allergies, her angel allergies lasted for two weeks." Amy said.

"same with me, but her angel allergies lasted only for a week." Sam also said.

"I will give Daisy and Ellie a heads up about Mary and her allergies." Amy said.

"Ellie already knows and tell Daisy and Wanda just found out about it." Jenny told Amy.

"is my pet foxes can catch her allergies?" Donna wondered.

"the answer to that question Donna is no." Jenny said.

"what kind of signs when or I should say when me or Emma to look for about Mary' angel allergies?" Scarlett asked.

"well, one was Mary came in my room during her angel allergies." Amy answered.

"or our TARDIS was out of power." Sam also said.

"it's like Murphy's law, something will go wrong will go wrong?" Emma wondered.

"you catching on about Mary's angel allergies." Jenny took her.

"we be on guard." Donna said.

"good." Jenny said.

Chapter 13 soon.