Chapter 9:Transported to the Big Bang Theory show part III

the next morning Matt is in the living room as Danielle walked towards Matt as Matt smiled at his granddaughter as Danielle smiled back as Matt is thinking on how to get back home as Danielle sees her grandfather thinking.

"whay you thinking?" Danielle asked.

"how you know I was thinking Danielle?" Matt wondered.

"you are because you are staring at the tv while the tv is off." Danielle pointed it out.

"I was thinking on a way to get back home and destroy the television in the bunker." Matt told her.

"can Mom help on finding a way?" Danielle asked him.

"I did and she is still thinking on it." Matt answered.

"maybe I can help?" Danielle offered.

"thanks for the offer Danielle, but I can figure out on how to get back home eventually." Matt told her.

"maybe Mary can help?" Danielle wondered.

"you mean our family guardian angel?" Matt asked her as Danielle nodded her head yes.

"you have to remember Danielle, our cell phones are useless and no way to reach out." Matt reminded Danielle.

"I forgot about that." Danielle said.

Matt smiled at Danielle and knew the one rule is thinking.

"Danielle, you want to know a very good rule?" Matt asked her.

"sure." Danielle answered.

"Rule #51." Matt said.

"what's rule # 51?' Danielle wondered.

"Rule #51 is: sometimes your wrong." Matt said.

"where you learned that rule?" Danielle asked him.

"I got that rule from your Uncle Gibbs and your Aunt Shannon and their rules or your uncle's rules over at NCIS, and in turn I gave the rules to your grandmother and she modified the rules and made our own family rules." Matt explained.

"like rule #51?" Danielle wondered.

"yes." Matt reply.

"why you like that rule?" Danielle asked him.

"because, it's the one rule is not only you remember but the one rule is a very good rule." Matt said.

Danielle and Matt heard the door knock as Danielle open the door as she sees Leonard standing outside the doorway.

"hi Leonard and where's Sheldon?" Danielle asked.

"in his office with Howard and Amy on his project." Leonard answered.

"so what you need?" Danielle wondered.

"actully I have to tell you that a strange woman showed up out of nowhere and I don't want to let Sheldon to find out." Leonard told her.

"what the woman look like?" Danielle asked Leonard.

"blonde hair, mid 40's and the most strange thing is she said she's an angel." Leonard answered as Matt get up. 

"wait, you said a blonde hair woman who told you she's an angel and did you catch her name by any chance?" Matt asked him.

"yeah and her name is Mary." Leonard answered as Matt walked across from Penny's apartment to Sheldon and Leonard's apartment and sees the Todd's family guardian angel.

"Mary, how you got here?' Matt asked her.

"I have no idea." Mary answered.

"you know her?" Leonard asked.

"yes, she's a friend of ours and can you help her up?" Mary asked Leonard.

"I'm fine Matt." Mary told him.

"I'm not taking any chances Mary." Matt said.

Leonard and Matt helped Mary up as Danielle sees Mary.

"I want you to be checked on by Rose." Matt told the family guardian angel.

"I'm fine." Mary said as she put Leonard to sleep as Danielle open the door as Matt puts Mary on the couch.

"Danielle can you stay with Mary?" Matt asked her.

Matt goes to find Rose as Danielle sits next to Mary.

"so, your my godmother?" Danielle asked her.

"yes and your family's guardian angel." Mary answered.

Matt walked back as Rose is right behind him.

"hi Mary." Rose said.

"hi Rose and I'm fine." Mary also said.

"need I remind you what happened in the bunker?" Rose reminded Mary as Mary now remember.

Rose checked on Mary as Mary looked around.

"no medical injury on her or broken bones but she's fine." Rose said.

"told you!" Mary said.

"and she's heal herself due to her angel powers." Matt reminded Rose.

"that's true." Rose said.

"Mary, how you got here?" Matt asked.

"I don't know how, but I was looking for you, Rose and Ellie and I saw this television and the next thing that happened is that I'm in one of the apartments on the big bang theroy." Mary told him.

"we have to destroy that television." Rose said.

"wait, is that the same television that Sam, Dean, Cas and you were in while you in a Scooby -Doo episode?" Mary asked Matt.

"the same and did you use your angel powers to examined that television?" Matt wondered.

"yes, no demon or personal possession on it and I thought Dean destroy that television?" Mary asked Matt.

"I thought so and saw Dean destroy that, but somehow it repaired itself and somehow reappear in the basement in the bunker." Matt answered.

"so, it is not demon or personal possession and what is it?" Rose wondered.

"I'm intended to find out and since Mary is here, Mary have to stay in the apartment with Danielle." Matt said.

"so I goofed on telling Leonard from the show that I'm an angel?" Mary asked.

"not really Mary, you did use your angel powers to make Leonard sleep and forget who you are." Matt points out.

"good." Mary said.

"oh, why you in the bunker basement anyway?" Rose wondered.

"like I said I was looking for you, Matt and Ellie." Mary reply.

"is Emma and Scarlett looking after Padme?' Rose asked.

"last I  checked, they are." Mary told Rose.

"that's a relief." Rose said.

"I don't want to intrude, but you think Mary have a mind of her own?" Danielle asked both her grandparents.

"yes." Matt and Rose answered.

"Mary can tell you on how that she met me and your grandfather." Rose told Danielle.

"she will?" Danielle wondered.

"yes and who you want to hear first, your grandfather or your grandmother?" Mary asked her.

"my grandfather first because I want to know on how you met him." Danielle answered.

A/N : rest in peace Naya Riviera and may your star shines bright in heaven.

Chapter 10 soon.