Chapter 15:Ellie and Amy's night out

Ellie is in Danielle's nursery as she is test out the humidifier for Danielle's room as she looking down at her pregnant stomach as she was approching her third month of pregnancy as she smiled at her growing pregnant stomach as she gets a a big smile on her face as she didn't know that Amy walked in Danielle's room as Amy put her arms around her wife and kissed Ellie's cheek as Ellie turned her head to see Amy.

"you all right Ellie?" Amy asked her.

"I'm fine sunshine." Ellie answered.

both Amy and Ellie kissed each other as Ellie touched Amy's cheek.

"I love you." Ellie said to Amy.

"and I love you too." Amy also said.

"did you talk to Wanda at all today?" Ellie asked her.

"yes, and she told me about Danielle's birth on New Year's Day and I'm very worried about Danielle's birth." Amy answered.

"why you worried about her birth sunshine?" Ellie wondered.

"I'm worried that something might happen or what could go wrong during Danielle's birth." Amy told her.

Ellie smiled at Amy as she kissed Amy and put her hand on Amy's cheek.

"sunshine, nothing will happen to Danielle or her birth." Ellie assured Amy.

"I know, but know Mom was high risk a couple of times before me or my sisters birth right?" Amy wondered.

"I know, but I promise that nothing will goes wrong with Danielle or me Amy." Ellie said.

"you sure Ellie?" Amy wondered.

"I'm so sure Amy." Ellie again assured Amy.

Amy smiled at her loving wife as both Amy and Ellie kissed passionately to each other as Ellie put her arms around Amy's neck as they continued kissing each other as Ellie stopped as Amy smiled at her.

"I love you." Ellie said.

"and I love you Ellie." Amy also said.

"I'm so happy and glad that I married you and your the love of my life Amy." Ellie said as Amy smiled at her.

"I still remember the time that you and I met and to be honest with you Ellie, I was immediately attracted to you and I know you were engaged to Jake at the time and I know that we meant to be each other and when we said our vows at our wedding, I immediately know that your my true love." Amy said.

"sunshine, I know you had a crush on me since we first met and when Jake cheated on me and I didn't know what true love is, until professed your love for me or our second date and I am so glad that I'm your loving wife and if we didn't meet each other, we didn't have Jenna or our Danielle coming soon." Ellie also said.

"that's true." Amy said.

Ali comes in as Ellie and Amy sees her as the notice Ali with a worried look on her face.

"Ali, what's wrong?" Ellie asked.

"it's Sadie and she keeps crying all nice ans I keep trying to get her back to sleep and nothing worked." Ali answered.

"did you talk to a doctor about Sadie?" Amy also asked.

"yes and they can't find anything wrong with her and I'm frustrated about not getting any answers about what's wrong with Sadie." Ali reply.

"why you talk to Mom?" Amy wondered.

"you thinking that Grandma Rose knows what is wrong with her?" Ali asked her.

"I do and she is in her office right now and she will check on Sadie." Amy told her.

"let me get Sadie and I want to know what's wrong with Sadie." Ali said.

"won't be too long Ellie." Amy told her wife.

"I understand." Ellie also said.

Ali carried Sadie as Amy takes her to Rose's doctor office in the Men of Letters bunker as Amy knocked on Rose's office door as Rose looked up to see Amy, Ali and Sadie.

"hi Amy and Ali, why you two are here?" Rose wondered.

"Grandma Rose, there is something wrong with Sadie and she keeps crying all night and also she keeps getting scared screams and other stuff." Ali answered.

"have you take her to your doctor?" Rose asked.

"I did and he can't know or find anything wrong with her and that's why I need your help and finally know what's wrong with Sadie." Ali told her.

"let me check Sadie out and I will know what's wrong with her." Rose assured Ali.

"thanks Grandma Rose." Ali said.

a few minutes have passed as Rose carried Sadie and hands Sadie to Ali.

"so, what's wrong with Sadie?" Ali wondered.

"she have severe autism." Rose told her.

"is that what's wrong with Sadie?" Ali said and again with a worried look on her face.

"yes and some kids who grow up on severe autism can't talk, but hopefully for Sadie she can talk and there will be some sounds or anything she hears will frighten or scared her." Rose told Ali.

"I'm worried Grandma Rose." Ali said.

"I know Ali, and you have to be there for Sadie and help Sadie." Rose also said.

"I hope she will be all right?" Ali asked.

"again Ali, she will be and I'm going to a support group for parents who have kids with autism or have kids who have severe autism and if you want I can take you over there to check it out?" Rose offered Ali.

"where is the support group for that?" Ali wondered.

"is in one of the hospital clinic rooms that I worked and there is stories about parents about who their kids are and what kind of autism their kids have and sometimes the clinic let the parents to have their kids to be with them." Rose explained.

"wow." Ali said.

"and sometimes, I give lectures about it." Rose said.

"so, how did you find out about this support group you told me about?" Ali asked her.

"I was invited by a colleague of mine in the hospital and she asked me if I could help out a support group that she runs and I said yes and she told me about the support group for parents for severe autism and I was hearing the stories about the parents and their kids and I will never ever forget this one story from Mom and Dad who have a daughter who have autism and she grew up to be a straight A student and went on to college." Rose remember.

"what about parents and their kids who have severe autism?" Ali wondered.

"their told me they are very proud to raise a daughter who have severe autism." Rose reply.

"I like to go see this support group." Ali said.

"there is a support group for Wednesday night." Rose told Ali.

"I'll be there." Ali said.

A/N:this fan fiction and I don't own Doctor Who nor NCIS.

chapter 16 soon.