Chapter 8:Transported to the Big Bang Theroy show part II

Ellie wakes up in the middle of the night as she sees the clock on the wall that said 12:30 in the morning as she sat up on the couch in Penny's apartment from the show as she goes to the kitchen and gets a cup and poured water from the faucet as she takes the cup of water and turned the television on as Danielle walked to Ellie as Ellie sees her.

"Mom, why you up?" Danielle asked her.

"can't sleep Danielle." Ellie told her.

"what's wrong?" Danielle wondered.

"I got a lot of things that I'm worried about." Ellie said.

"like what?" Danielle asked.

"for one, I don't know on how long I can finished your room and also if I can paint the room first or find a couple of other items to add." Ellie said.

"you have time and 9 months Mom." Danielle told her.

"I know." Ellie reply.

"and second I was about to tell you that Mary agreed to be your godmother." Ellie said.

"she is?" Danielle wondered.

"yep and I even told your grandmother about that before I told Mary the news." Ellie answered.

"that's great, but is she going to be in the hospital when you give birth to me?" Danielle asked.

"she is Danielle." Ellie answered.

as Danielle sat next to Ellie, they heard a knock on the door.

"Penny are you awake?" a man's voice said.

"let me get this Mom." Danielle said as she open the door and sees a man with glasses on as Danielle looked.

"what is it Leonard?" she asked.

"I heard talking while I was getting some food and who you talking to?" Leonard asked her.

"I'm talking to a friend of mine and she came from Washington D.C." Danielle answered.

"hello." Leonard said to Ellie.

"hi." Ellie said.

"I let you get back to talking to your friend and nice to meet you." Leonard said as Danielle closed the door and lock it.

"he is nice." Ellie said.

"he is." Danielle said.

Rose walked in as Danielle sat back down next to Ellie as Rose sits on the chair.

"can't sleep Rose?" Ellie asked her.

"not one bit." Rose said.

"why grandma Rose?" Danielle asked.

"my cell won't work and trying to call your cousin Emma and check on your other cousin Padme." Rose answered.

"I'm sure Padme is all right because Emma is looking or babysitting her." Ellie assured Rose.

"I know, but I'll just want to make sure Ellie." Rose said.

"Mom told me that I have a lot of cousins and Aunts and I want to know that I am close to them?" Danielle asked Rose.

"yes, me and your grandfather are very close to all of them most of is a couple of them." Rose told Danielle.

"like who?" Danielle wondered.

"well, there is your Aunt Martha and Uncle Mickey they aren't your Aunt and Uncle, butwe are very close friends and your Aunts Jenny, Amy, Sam including your twin cousins Emma and Scarlett call them Aunt and Uncle, the same goes to your grandfather's friend and boss from NCIS his name is Leroy Gibbs and his wife Shannon and your Aunt Jenny is very best friends with their daughter and her name is Kelly and Kelly works for me in my office." Rose explained it to Danielle.

"you work for Grandpa Matt?" Danielle asked.

"no, I'm a doctor and I have a doctor's office and work for a hospital called St.Mark's because I'm the cheif medical resident and main ER tech." Rose answered.

"what else?" Danielle wondered.

"we have a time machine called the TARDIS and it's ours and someday Danielle, me and your grandfather can show you inside of it." Rose told Danielle.

"you really have a time machine?" Danielle asked her.

"yes and is from a planet called Galifrey." Rose said.

Danielle get a perplexing look on her face and turned her head to Ellie.

"she's serious Mom?" Danielle wondered.

"as a matter of fact Danielle all true." Ellie said.

"so we have a time machine and a bunker as our home?" Danielle asked.

"that's correct Danielle." Rose answered.

"I wish I can see our home." Danielle said.

"you will Danielle." Ellie told her as she kissed Danielle's cheek.

"thanks Mom." Danielle said as she smiled.

"as a matter of fact when I take you home from the hospital, your room is across from me and Amy's room." Ellie told her.

"it is?" Danielle asked.

"yes." Ellie said.

"oh, I was meaning to ask here your sonic screwdrivers that you and grandpa Matt have, is it made by you and grandpa?" Danielle wondered.

"no, it's timelord technology and our very close friend her name is the Doctor gave me and your grandfather the sonic screwdriver." Rose answered.

"where is the Doctor from?" Danielle asked.

"the Doctor is from a planet called Galifrey and you remember I told you about the TARDIS right?" Rose asked her future granddaughter as Danielle shook her head yes.

"well, the sonic screwdriver that our friend gave us is from Galifrey also and our TARDIS was a wedding present for me and your grandfather's wedding." Rose said.

"and again Danielle, when your grown-up me and your grandmother will let you take a tour of it and take a trip in the TARDIS." Ellie also said.

"promise?' Danielle asked.

"we promise Danielle." Ellie answered.

"and also take a tour in our bunker." Rose told Danielle.

"I would love to see that also." Danielle said.

"you will." Rose assured her.

"have you keeping a secret from your friends that who you really are?" Ellie asked Danielle.

"as a matter of fact I have and they don't know that my real name is Danielle, but they see Penny from the show." Danielle answered.

"please keep it that way Danielle and I don't want to let it slip or a slip of the tongue from you." Ellie said.

"again, I won't tell Mom." Danielle also said.

"please do?" Ellie asked her.

"ok Mom." Danielle reply.

Chapter 9 soon.