Chapter 20:hearing Danielle's heartbeat for the first time

Ellie gets dressed as Amy kissed her as Ellie smiled at Amy as Amy smiled back and Ellie puts her hand on her pregnant stomach as Amy looked at her.

"did Danielle kicked last night?" Amy asked her.

"she did and I told Danielle time to go to sleep." Ellie told her.

"your 6 months pregnant with our daughter?" Amy wondered.

"yes and few short more months, Danielle will be in my arms." Ellie said.

"I love you." Amy said as she kissed Ellie's forehead.

"love you too Amy." Ellie also said.

Ellie feels Danielle kicked as Ellie smiled and looked down at her pregnant stomach.

"well, good morning Danielle." Ellie said.

"let me guess, Danielle is awake?" Amy asked her.

"yes, and today is my ultasound with Mom." Ellie answered.

"what time is Danielle's ultasound?" Amy wondered.

"I think at 10:30 in the morning." Ellie answered as she checked her calendar and sees her and Danielle's ultasound is at 10:30.

"yes, Danielle's ultasound is at 10:30." Ellie said.

"want me to take you to the hospital?" Amy offered her.

"yes, and I hope you be with me inside the ultasound room?" Ellie asked with hope in her voice.

"I will Ellie." Amy said.

"me too." Ellie also said.

"I will tell Dad that I be with you for the ultasound." Amy told her.

"ok." Ellie said.

few minutes later, Amy helped Ellie out the car at the hospital as they enter the reception area in the hospital as the nurse sees Amy and Ellie.

"may I help you?" the nurse asked her.

"yes, my wife is having her ultasound with my Mom Dr. Rose Tyler." Amy told the nurse.

the nurse checked her files to see Ellie's name as she smiled.

"yes, a ultasound for Ellie Bishop -Todd for 10:30 in the morning." the nurse said.

"yes and I hope you have my daughter's name on there too?" Ellie said.

the nurse checked her files again and again smiled.

"your daughter's name is Danielle Penny Todd?" the nurse asked Ellie.

"yes." Ellie answered.

"let me get your wife checked in and send her to the ultasound area." the nurse told Amy.

"ok." Amy said as she kissed Ellie.

"I'll be back Ellie." Amy said.

the nurse checked Ellie in the hospital and take her inside the elevator at the hospital as the nurse was about to say something.

"so, when your baby is due?" the nurse asked her.

"either New Year's Eve or New Year's Day." Ellie told the nurse.

"what you think?" the nurse wondered.

"I'm thinking New Year's Eve to New Year's Day that Danielle is born." Ellie said.

"so at midnight?" the nurse asked.

"yes." Ellie reply.

"you know, I was there when your mother-in-law gave to your wife and her sisters?" the nurse told her.

"you did?" Ellie asked.

"I did." the nurse reply.

"so, you must know that my wife is a Half -Timelord and so is my two other sister-in-law's?" Ellie asked.

"I do, and helped her gave birth to Emma and Scarlett, but not Michelle and you know Michelle's story?" the nurse wondered.

"I do and Michelle also is Half - TARDIS." Ellie answered.

as the nurse and Ellie stopped on the floor where the ultasound area is at as Ellie puts her hand on her pregnant stomach as she feels Danielle kicked.

"your daughter is kicking?" the asked her.

"she is and I can't even wait for hearing Danielle's heartbeat for the first time." Ellie said.

"well, an student intern will be with you shortly." the nurse told Ellie.

"who's the student intern?" Ellie asked.

"I think her name is Emma." the nurse said.

"you mean my niece Emma Todd?" Emma wondered.

"yeah, and I didn't know that Emma is your niece?" the nurse wondered.

"yeah, I guess day-care in her high school is closed I hope be right there soon." Ellie said.

"more like I'm here Aunt Ellie." Emma said.

"I leave you two alone." the nurse said.

the nurse leaves as Emma sits on the chair next to Ellie.

"where's Amy?" Emma asked her.

"parking the car and she be there in a bit Emma." Ellie reply.

"I'm guessing that you helping your Mom today?" Ellie asked.  

"I am and I asked her that I can be inside the exam room and hear Danielle's heartbeat also." Emma said.

Rose comes in the waiting room as shortly sees Emma and Ellie talking to each other as she approach them both.

"hi Ellie." Rose said.

"hi Mom." Ellie also said.

"where's Amy?" Rose wondered.

"I'm here Mom." Amy said.

"so, you ready to have your ultasound?" Rose asked her.

"I'm ready." Ellie reply.

"Mom, can I be in the exam room and I want to hear Danielle's heartbeat?" Emma asked.

"sure Emma." Rose said.

Rose takes Ellie to the exam room as Amy and Emma followed.

"scared Ellie?" Rose asked her.

"a little." Ellie reply.

Ellie lays down on the exam table and pull her shirt as Rose put gel on Ellie's pregnant stomach as she puts the camera on Ellie's pregnant stomach as she sees Danielle grown as Ellie smiled.

"Mommy sees you Danielle." Ellie said.

"and let's hear Danielle's heartbeat." Rose said.

Rose put the volume on the ultasound and turned the volume up as Danielle's heartbeat is heard for the first time.

"wow." Ellie said.

"that's our daughter's heartbeat?" Amy wondered.

"yes." Rose answered.

"and Danielle is healthy also." Emma also said.

Ellie feels Danielle kicked as Rose sees it.

"I think she wants to say hello." Rose said.

Chapter 21 soon.